Final Ownage Elite presents to you the biggest frauds of the Pure Community

Foe

10 minutes ago, Cyclops said:

the goat that lost 84-0 in the jagex cup, reopened with 20 def + 70+ prayer and barely won their 2-1 f2p preps l0l

nice try, solo. you and tyler can hold this big L lmfao

You are forgetting that you've been on the losing end of a rivalrly for 3 FUCKING YEARS STRAIGHT LMFAO. That alone is an accomplishment that is unheard of. YIKES. 

PS: I'm not Solo, "nice try". 

4 minutes ago, Ancient said:

You are forgetting that you've been on the losing end of a rivalrly for 3 FUCKING YEARS STRAIGHT LMFAO. That alone is an accomplishment that is unheard of. YIKES. 

PS: I'm not Solo, "nice try". 

lmfao a real shame nobody believes that solo k1ng. ur clan is a main clan and ur 5-40 vs foe in preps aka pure vs pure action. u use mains in the wildy because tyler is garbage. hold this fat L baby

Just now, Martin Tyler said:

1st im mihu now im council nerdy? shi niga make up ur mind dawg lk0l0l this ezily pzily breaking u

lmk u want a nice little cute video like we did for 17 or PPV live action? dont forget to lmk who u want me to use a test dummy first btw...and yes we have all the relevant ********** tehe

lAiFCo6.png

8 minutes ago, Rogue said:

lmfao a real shame nobody believes that solo k1ng. ur clan is a main clan and ur 5-40 vs foe in preps aka pure vs pure action. u use mains in the wildy because tyler is garbage. hold this fat L baby

Everyone not in Foe leadership believes it, including the 5-10 ex-foe ranks we've stolen from you over the years.

1 minute ago, Rogue said:

lmk u want a nice little cute video like we did for 17 or PPV live action? dont forget to lmk who u want me to use a test dummy first btw...and yes we have all the relevant ********** tehe

lAiFCo6.png

y u keep sayin ull do it? jus do wat u wana do lil niga stop waitin for my order like uve been doing the past 2h lmao

its ok to do stuff without bein told to do it l000l niga damm

4 minutes ago, Ancient said:

Everyone not in Foe leadership believes it, including the 5-10 ex-foe ranks we've stolen from you over the years.

Your clan is always in denial. Do you really think your clan wars wins against a clan that was re-opened without approval of old leaders are accolades to be proud of? Your clan has lost every single weekend, every single Saturday and Sunday, for the past 3 years buddy. Let that sink in for a bit. I cum all over you euro rats. Absolute filth of the planet. I'm going to sleep now, and I will wake up knowing that my clan will take yet another weekend off Foe. I'd say I feel bad but euro rats are legit brain dead monkeys lmfao. Fucking rattas. 

5-10 ex-foe ranks? please name them. lmfao we booted tyler and he got 0-84'd vs foe, 5-40 vs foe, cant compete vs foe on the weekends so he resorted to using mains. eop will forever be known as a main clan buddy. top clans of all time are mm/foe/fi and that hurts you so much solo LMFAO.  nobody believes anything that youre saying right now. leave the paragraphs on eop forums solo k1ng l0000l

tyler is literally trying his hardest but eop is still garbage with zero quality even with 20 def. that is very embarrassing!!!!

Just now, Rogue said:

5-10 ex-foe ranks? please name them. lmfao we booted tyler and he got 84-0 vs foe, 5-40 vs foe, cant compete vs foe on the weekends so he resorted to using mains. eop will forever be known as a main clan buddy. top clans of all time are mm/foe/fi and that hurts you so much solo LMFAO.  nobody believes anything that youre saying right now. leave the paragraphs on eop forums solo k1ng l0000l

See you tomorrow

3 minutes ago, Martin Tyler said:

y u keep sayin ull do it? jus do wat u wana do lil niga stop waitin for my order like uve been doing the past 2h lmao

its ok to do stuff without bein told to do it l000l niga damm

thank you for the confirmation. @slushpuppeh council nerdy gave me the green light

lAiFCo6.png

Just now, Rogue said:

thats exactly what i thought solo k1ng, stay fucking easy. failure irl and on rs, would hate to have your life tbh lol

No clue why you think I'm Solo but hey I'm not the one with 5 stand by sharkbrew accounts. 

Just now, Ancient said:

No clue why you think I'm Solo but hey I'm not the one with 5 stand by sharkbrew accounts. 

youre absolutely mad right now and theres nothing u can do about it solo k1ng. stay easy and go shine my lovely jagex statue in clan wars while youre at it