"Ascent" #1 F2P CLan

D E A L L A

B8DrkSO.gif

Welcome to Ascent.

Ascent, has some history behind runescape from clanning either in W57 back in 2012, to W308 in 2017. We thrived off LPC and XLPC action every chance we had. This will be our 4th time opening under the XLPC scene so I won't bother posting anything unrelated to XLPC, but hopefully get the other clans back down to a decent combat cap, knowingly this scene is to grab newer people, and get them prepared for a larger scene, give them a taste of what pure clanning is all about.

We are here to have fun, alot of us love just the aspect for F2P clanning, and were brought ourselves to clanning from F2P, we hope we can bring that runescape feeling to other recruits we bring around aswell. If anything happens to sprout off our community, we will adapt to it but for now we hope to just keep bringing in pures to our community and help put our milestone somewhere along the pure community.

XUzNLkL.gif

LEADER 
BRAD 

Warlord

Dealla

COUNCIL 

Neil 
Brock
LUKE 
Fish 
Edgi

XUzNLkL.gif

45-60 Combat

1-4 Defence

55+ Strength

55+ Range

55+ Magic

XUzNLkL.gif

teamspeak: Ts.clan-ascent.net

irc: #Ascent

cc: Ascent

XUzNLkL.gif

Youtube = AscentTube

45 minutes ago, P R O D said:

i tihnk this was written before agreement on 60 cb AS OF NOW we arent pushing past 60 if that clears it up 

It appears you since your official recruitment topic says 65. I’m ok with that. I want a 65 cap 

• 1 month later...