Top 5 P2P mini units?

2 minutes ago, Moni said:

mihu is pre good tbh, there's some decent kids that just started playing on osrs

he just played a lot and practice the basic mechanics on private servers. literally no iq and thats what separates beast warrers from average tbh

the only new kids who are good imo is vitka/knikker and a few guys from munapaat. everybody else is average or garbage

6 hours ago, Rogue said:

he just played a lot and practice the basic mechanics on private servers. literally no iq and thats what separates beast warrers from average tbh

the only new kids who are good imo is vitka/knikker and a few guys from munapaat. everybody else is average or garbage

bahahah u must be special since u think it takes any sort of intelligence to play this game. ill just keep doing me (winnin) u can keep doing u (hatin)

17 hours ago, Mustafa said:

yeh because in preeoc there wasnt turmoil, overloads, chaotics,auras and flasks

looks like ur clan is bad and ur blaming it on the game 

eh id have to disagree with the comparison

u do realise that back then you were able to absorb hits as well as double sip brews right? nowadays if you get scimmed you are almost certain of instantly viewing the orb lol

7 minutes ago, N Ranges said:

Apex / FOE anything over 50+ ild give to foe 

id love to do our best 30 vs your best 30 w/o kodai, ballista and elder maul.

1 hour ago, N Ranges said:

honestly i agree @JAMZ  if i could have it my way minis would be ACB AGS BSS SCIM and Mastwand these new weapons defeat the purpose of a skillful minigame because 90% of minis are all RNG Now, boarder line impossible to be a consistent tank 

I miss those days, the items on this game with the inability to double sip brews and also absorb damage is retarded.

11 hours ago, Moni said:

There's alot of oldschool warrers (k2p,jamz,nox,myself,zach,rich,xgx,nish,murd,ect, natebeast,adhi)

cant think of more at the top of my head 

Pretty much this, Apex has really solid overall quality too.

9 hours ago, N Ranges said:

honestly i agree @JAMZ  if i could have it my way minis would be ACB AGS BSS SCIM and Mastwand these new weapons defeat the purpose of a skillful minigame because 90% of minis are all RNG Now, boarder line impossible to be a consistent tank 

sotd or mwand no kodai

mwand better accuracy no damage bonus

sotd better damage worse accuracy

actual roles in mage