Lenin

puppyslush

9i97GP8.png

"All good things must come to an end."

With a tinge of sadness and a heavy heart, I like to announce that Lenin has stepped down from the sharkbrew rank team to focus on his IRL matters.

Lenin has always pushed the limits and strived for excellence in everything he has done. His contribution to the GFX scene ensured that the community always had a dependable FX person to come to.

While as a high rank of Sharkbrew, Lenin has always maintained his neutrality and despite times where people has tried knocking him down, Lenin always had the tenacity to get back up. He was an invaluable rank who put in alot of effort in manpower as well as showing inclination in making strategic decision. Personally to me, he is a very good friend and I wish him all the best in whatever he does in the future.

We like to thank him for his services as a rank to Sharkbrew, his contribution.

In other words, Danny has also stepped down due to the overwhelming demands both IRL and RS. I would like to thank danny for his contributions in stablizing the clan scene and I hope he continues to maintains this ethos while he continues leading FOE

Thanks for the kind words Slush.

Hey guys. So yeah as the topic indicates I've stepped down from Sharkbrew and EOP. Going to focus on IRL projects whilst doing these GFX/Forum work on the side. I'll still be around and come on from time to time. But I'm retired from clanning. Hope the clanning scene keeps striving, growing and enhancing.

Take care for now.