Which clan would you never join?

Yaz

Which clan would you never join and why?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan?

• EOP
    • FOE
    • SUP
    • Apex
    • AAO
    • IR
    • Misfits
    • Envy
    • FI

24 minutes ago, 13 Defence said:

we are in competition with top tier clans right now. we just beat foe 2-1, the same foe that 3-0'd you the same week? 

logic?

crazy

Yea and you also pull 30 to F2P and fight Envy/AAO so I'll pass.

All beef aside, i would rather never touch RS again than be in fom. Community is literally filled with disgusting brits and weird ass kids who dont know how to socialize irl and sit in locked channels all day, absolute worst cry baby member base, worst spineless rank structure i've ever seen in my history of clanning, horrible overall clan mentality IE constantly playing the victim card, always complaining and looking for anything to bitch about and use excuses for why the lost. 

Could never join a clan with that type of mentality and community. 

also couldnt do misfits cuz 1 server clan

27 minutes ago, JoJo said:

All beef aside, i would rather never touch RS again than be in fom. Community is literally filled with disgusting brits and weird ass kids who dont know how to socialize irl and sit in locked channels all day, absolute worst cry baby member base, worst spineless rank structure i've ever seen in my history of clanning, horrible overall clan mentality IE constantly playing the victim card, always complaining and looking for anything to bitch about and use excuses for why the lost. 

Could never join a clan with that type of mentality and community. 

also couldnt do misfits cuz 1 server clan

Amen brother

Fatality - not because I have hatred for the ranks or members, but simply for the reason they have been in a slump for over 3 years now, barely being able to pull over 40 consistently, peaking at numbers like 60 for anniversaries, its not to call me a glory hunter, but when your clan is in a slump for over 1000 days you have to wonder, do your ranks really care? are they really trying to do anything to get out of the slump? would never join a clan that dosen't even seem concerned with getting good again.

At this moment I wouldn't join eop for obvious reasons, i wouldnt join apex/misfits because nobody cares about saturday there it seems, i wouldnt join foe as it is boring to join a clan that's on top already, it would most likely be IR because supremacy had an entire clan merge into them already. But I'm with fi til the end, its a family.

but to answer this question, i dont think i'd join EOP 

(unbiased opinion and no, i'm not in FOE lmfao)

some of community seems so angry at this game and at this website man like idk why ppl take it so seriously, even tho they claim they "don't bring mains", there's mains hitting their enemies at every trip like wut.. plus the 20 def thing is a turn off too lol.

also wouldn't join MF bc they're a 1 server clan and i value f2p :)))