Interesting, sharkbrew admins giving out their account info?

dawg

Why did an admin of this website make troll accounts to personally attack people from other clans?

And if his excuse is legitimate, that he "gave the info out to others and it was never him", what integrity does that give sharkbrew when his password for both the troll account and his admin account are the same, literally allowing FO members with bad intentions (doxers) to have access to an admin account that can remove topics, edit posts, and view all kinds of confidential information?

Other people have their troll account banned, why is there an exception for sharkbrew ranks?

this is the same guy moni who was just supporting his creep friends whipz n hormone n shit just last week when his own admins were under attack? just because he was friends with them from doom rofl

Definitely didnt post this. Someone logged into my acc

1 hour ago, Stl Arrow said:

this is the same guy moni who was just supporting his creep friends whipz n hormone n shit just last week when his own admins were under attack? just because he was friends with them from doom rofl

When did i support them lmao plz link 

1 hour ago, Versace said:

Moni has been one of the worst staff on this site for years. He is essentially the modern day braden (who was exposed multiple times for bias and lack of care for the website, selfish.). This will definatley be deleted or an excuse will come up from him about how it doesn't matter for x reason

he is very incompetent.

Yes somwone who comes on once Every 3 months brings up a good point

me = braden

1 hour ago, dawg said:

Why did an admin of this website make troll accounts to personally attack people from other clans?

And if his excuse is legitimate, that he "gave the info out to others and it was never him", what integrity does that give sharkbrew when his password for both the troll account and his admin account are the same, literally allowing FO members with bad intentions (doxers) to have access to an admin account that can remove topics, edit posts, and view all kinds of confidential information?

Other people have their troll account banned, why is there an exception for sharkbrew ranks?

Not 1 single person i lent the acc to is known for doxing or nh shit

bored/stupid people trying to stir shit up

next plz

1 hour ago, Moni said:

Not 1 single person i lent the acc to is known for doxing or nh shit

bored/stupid people trying to stir shit up

next plz

wait so you're an admin of a website that says troll accounts are not acceptable but you're creating/using/handing them out to your friends in FO who are also ranks and take part in the irl attacks against other people in the community who are in clans rival to them?

1 minute ago, dawg said:

wait so you're an admin of a website that says troll accounts are not acceptable but you're creating/using/handing them out to your friends in FO who are also ranks and take part in the irl attacks against other people in the community who are in clans rival to them?

you urself are a troll acc trying to explain to me why I gave a troll acc out is bad

plz for christ sake grow a brain 

6 minutes ago, Moni said:

you urself are a troll acc trying to explain to me why I gave a troll acc out is bad

plz for christ sake grow a brain 

according to you troll accounts arent bad lol u post on and hand out yours to attack people from eop to avoid it linking back to you l0l

10 hours ago, Versace said:

Moni has been one of the worst staff on this site for years. He is essentially the modern day braden (who was exposed multiple times for bias and lack of care for the website, selfish.). This will definatley be deleted or an excuse will come up from him about how it doesn't matter for x reason

he is very incompetent.

moni got nice eyebrows tho