Supremacy Tigers Slaughter IR x2

Crafted

L7R4NFF.png

Supremacy Intel #5 of 20 btw, let us know that after they ran into us at revenant caves they got shook and headed to venenatis, so we logged in at 26 hills and rushed clearing them. Intel #5 left after that, so we had to get #10 to get on and go. He let us know that they had gone back to revenant caves to which they were waiting for the Supremacy Tiger Dick south in lvl 30 in case they needed to get out before they got cleared again, unfortunately for them we have 200 IQ tbers. I was getting deja vu to May 28th( http://supremacy-rs....50-25-man-gwas/ ) after that they logged to random worlds never to be seen again stay easy retards.

k2TkKrV.png

MOJknd7.png

Noel

Ham

ZFlYnla.gif

2bed861fa33e64be454b3532cbfb39f4.png
b7f019cd58e936b588b11043bd83d9b8.png
3646d7950ab21fe834a84bad443e754e.png

6eXg0hR.png

n3utCdD.png

vjoKuXN.png

404200e90eaa10c30a991d7b17cf1cd1.png

1a21051373bbe30d9b2c6909b7dd1f9c.png

edc08a62bac4dd823f92bc7775c6c2df.png

30 minutes ago, deer said:

You guys lost matched opts the first fight at revs, gained quite a bit more after that giving the advantage. Unfortunate that you guys don't usually pk late nights. GF

nobody is going to believe this ir propaganda lmfao look how quick n ez you got smoked at revs in the pics/vids? do you seriously believe you would go for a round 2? ir quality l0l

18 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

nobody is going to believe this ir propaganda lmfao look how quick n ez you got smoked at revs in the pics/vids? do you seriously believe you would go for a round 2? ir quality l0l

Ws9pm0d.png

You guys died pretty quick in that clump lol. Got the upper hand on us 2 times after because of opt difference. Good fight man stay weird

5 minutes ago, deer said:

Ws9pm0d.png

You guys died pretty quick in that clump lol. Got the upper hand on us 2 times after because of opt difference. Good fight man stay weird

all I see here is a 10 man rev unit killing your clan.  Any chance you guys have any vids? Or some actual proof?

stay low tier l0l0l0l

2 minutes ago, roflcats said:

all I see here is a 10 man rev unit killing your clan.  Any chance you guys have any vids? Or some actual proof?

stay low tier l0l0l0l

here man this is 10 seconds later, note your white dots to the north dying to dragons lmfao

sZjXU3p.png

anyways, that'll be my last bump for your topic cuz you guys are seriously fuckin weird

25 minutes ago, deer said:

Ws9pm0d.png

how fake are these pics? you literally tried to photoshop a pic of you standing at edge as a clear at revs? LOL even read your own cc? you guys ran away and intensify is crying about it LOL?

2 hours ago, deer said:

here man this is 10 seconds later, note your white dots to the north dying to dragons lmfao

sZjXU3p.png

anyways, that'll be my last bump for your topic cuz you guys are seriously fuckin weird

yeah nobody is buying this loser (especially since NW of the picture is most definitely not where the dragons are LMFAO).  You would think you'd know revs considering that's the only topics we allow you to make (turns out we took that privilege from you too lmfao)

go to bed sonnie LOL

7 hours ago, deer said:

Ws9pm0d.png

7 hours ago, roflcats said:

stay low tier l0l0l0l

@roflcats oi.

Picture Explained: Yellow hats are the guys who are  low hp eating food while turquoise hats gwassing them with high hp.

Lines of lol..

10 hours ago, deer said:
2 hours ago, Alcher said:

Ir putting fake pics in an attempt to convince every1 they won lmfao

Watch the vid idiots 

typical tactics though, spam printscreen whole fight scroll through to find one picture of a clump claim a win...

at least this time they didn't have the sack to tele up and get a fake spam pic with no skulls

8 hours ago, Danrics said:

@roflcats oi.

Picture Explained: Yellow hats are the guys who are  low hp eating food while turquoise hats gwassing them with high hp.

Lines of lol..

hey dumbass, the picture actually shows an IR member dying and not one supremacy died in that clump.

the only thing worth laughing about is a clans strongest point being the most irrelevant part of pure clanning, i wonder what clan that would be 

7 hours ago, Alcher said:

your beloved clan is a snipe team you need to stfu idiot lol

Someone is a little trigger happy after pulling more than 30, hopefully your pull doesn’t die out to quickly like it did when Rage closed into you guys x

2 hours ago, Simpler said:

Someone is a little trigger happy after pulling more than 30, hopefully your pull doesn’t die out to quickly like it did when Rage closed into you guys x

Supremacy is always on top you clueless idiot lmao

Hopefully ur snipe team can achieve something soon

1 hour ago, Alcher said:

Supremacy is always on top you clueless idiot lmao

Hopefully ur snipe team can achieve something soon

Lol on top of what? The only time you guys have pulled over 27 is when Rage closed into you & now Px, it’s okay though enjoy the relevance while it lasts my boy

6 minutes ago, Simpler said:

Lol on top of what? The only time you guys have pulled over 27 is when Rage closed into you & now Px, it’s okay though enjoy the relevance while it lasts my boy

Can't believe you are still salty that we kicked you TWO YEARS AGO for being a moron.