[Audio Leak] Supremacy hits IR on login and clears! [Very Cringe Discord]

Mustafa

16 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

0:58

sGpmhQq.png

1:04

j8bEqAg.png

keep trying buddy no1 is going to believe ur ir lies l0l

Amusing that you have nothing better to do but clip together diff audio from Sunday into a vid & overlap it,

I Ruin pures the 106 i call is Turmoil, the other mains i also called were turmoil accs, last part of the audio is from a singles fight, hence the "1v1 shit" 

If I cared more i'd entertain u & disprove it more but cba, any1 with half a brain will be able to notice

This aint gonna change anything lmao, ur still gonna get bullied every weekend 

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Amusing that you have nothing better to do but clip together diff audio from Sunday into a vid & overlap it,

I Ruin pures the 106 i call is Turmoil, the other mains i also called were turmoil accs, last part of the audio is from a singles fight, hence the "1v1 shit" 

If I cared more i'd entertain u & disprove it more but cba, any1 with half a brain will be able to notice

u r simply lying and literally no1 is believing it lmfao. simple as that.

so ur trying to tell me 2 pures being clancloser (lionel) and grand wizard (chin chan) were at a random zerk fight? turmoil vs ir?

clearly a random main was on u and u were trying to call it while getting dicked by us lol.

the "1v1" call in the vid is because you guys pulled it to singles by that time lmfao. you have like 5 in-game from the vidders pov. you either already telied or went west to singles l0l.

no1 believes ur attempts at trying to cover it up lol. just admit u lose to sup now its very common lol

Just now, Mustafa said:

u r simply lying and literally no1 is believing it lmfao. simple as that.

so ur trying to tell me 2 pures being clancloser (lionel) and grand wizard (chin chan) were at a random zerk fight? turmoil vs ir?

clearly a random main was on u and u were trying to call it while getting dicked by us lol.

the "1v1" call in the vid is because you guys pulled it to singles by that time lmfao. you have like 5 in-game from the vidders pov. you either already telied or went west to singles l0l.

no1 believes ur attempts at trying to cover it up lol. just admit u lose to sup now its very common lol

Lmfao now ur just making urself look dumb 

Re-read what u wrote & change ur story so it makes sense this time

giphy.gif&key=b5623f73f2425b8e818f9439d5

49 minutes ago, aw panic lol said:

this is ur attempt at saving face? rofl ir quality

grats sup

Arent u the country clanner that got kicked from IR joined PX, got bullied, cried in my dms to rejoin & got denied LMFAO

Just now, Michael said:

Only thing embarrassing is the time & effort you put into this l00l

if by that you mean drag and drop the audio from your discord and our pov of us smashing you (25 seconds) and hitting the render button i guess that is really embarrassing!

ir brains l0l

11 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

if by that you mean drag and drop the audio from your discord and our pov of us smashing you (25 seconds) and hitting the render button i guess that is really embarrassing!

ir brains l0l

Scanning 3 hours of video for suitable audio & clipping together 4 diff fights just to try and turn public opinion on a site nobody cares about Lmfao, tbh though. I'm not surprised not like you have anything better to do with your time

xAk3qU9.png

l00000l

how can ir let the hype man be told to stfu by hunter? l0l

How can you pass any judgement on calling when you haven't unmuted your mic in 6 months out of fear yo mamma might learn u play rs LOOOL

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Scanning 3 hours of video for suitable audio & clipping together 4 diff fights just to try and turn public opinion on a site nobody cares about Lmfao, tbh though. I'm not surprised not like you have anything better to do with your time

the only one trying to turn public opinion is you dude? just accept that nobody is going to believe your attempt at the lies and enjoy the vid like the rest of us? rofl