Complaint: Why Sharkbrew activity is dieing

Togo

@Moni @slushpuppeh so as you can obviously tell traffic to this site has gone down tremendously recently and I can tell you its 100% because @JAMZ keeps posting shit topics from his alt Sb acc "Who's best at ___" and putting his name in the top 3 of whatever he titles the topic because he a legitimate psychopath. No one wants to come on SB to see the same garbage threads trying to give himself a pat on the back. So I highly suggest you start deleting all the cringe threads he makes if you care about your website lol.

Thanks,

Togo

27 minutes ago, Mithril said:

How about deleting ur clans cringe ass topic aswell? You cant blame jamz for posting things that u already do? I still remember how u and ur bitchass members come to sb just to post shit. SB is probably dying cuz whenever some1 comes here they see EOP members posting shit I stopped coming here aswell. Grow up..

@Togo

plz post any topic I have ever made tht wasnt actually decent banter and if you manage to find a topic comapre it to one of jamz 10 topics saying hes a top 5 ___ thanks

42 minutes ago, Crafted said:

Yea man sites really dieing!!! Looks like Slush is going to have to find another way to pay for his Cup Noodles!

c854c3ff0f860450acdbc06b1110a65a.png

371 users is rly shit? EoP website gets similar amount and its one clan 

1 hour ago, Crafted said:

Yea man sites really dieing!!! Looks like Slush is going to have to find another way to pay for his Cup Noodles!

b9f649762fdbe1179afd93dcb515daf7.png

as I was saying literally onyl 100 more visits than EoP (1 clan) website meanwhile sharkrbew is supposed to represent the 5-10 clans that are open aswell as some zerk clans likk turmoil etc.

so sorry bud but SB has been doing poorly

2 hours ago, Mithril said:

How about deleting ur clans cringe ass topic aswell? You cant blame jamz for posting things that u already do? I still remember how u and ur bitchass members come to sb just to post shit. SB is probably dying cuz whenever some1 comes here they see EOP members posting shit I stopped coming here aswell. Grow up..

@Togo

i personally stopped coming here because of cringe posts like this one^

but youre reppin special forces so ill give you pass.

@Togo

u arent entitled to an opinion sorry youre estonian!!!

@Togo

how about you listen to yourself and buzz off out of here lmao you got bullied out by eop dude

5 hours ago, Crafted said:

Only like 4 of those members post so yes the site is dying just like supremacy has always been

6 hours ago, Togo said:

@Moni @slushpuppeh so as you can obviously tell traffic to this site has gone down tremendously recently and I can tell you its 100% because @JAMZ keeps posting shit topics from his alt Sb acc "Who's best at ___" and putting his name in the top 3 of whatever he titles the topic because he a legitimate psychopath. No one wants to come on SB to see the same garbage threads trying to give himself a pat on the back. So I highly suggest you start deleting all the cringe threads he makes if you care about your website lol.

Thanks,

Togo

The ranks banned all his alts + troll accounts.

Speaking about psychopaths, your leader hacked a Sharkbrew rank to edit topics of his opponent clan..

This site isn't dying at all, back a couple years ago it was dying. Now it's steady 350+, troll topics are trash though.

But site dying is BS, people have been saying that since day one, and were still here.