Whipz

puppyslush

Introduction:

Inspite of the often heated and toxic competitiveness of the community, clans must take advantage of every single opt that exists in game therefore we must not condone any sort of bullying or discriminatory behavior against any race, gender, or targeted harassment on a group of people that might force them out of the game.

Background:
Whipz has a history of harassing people, notably female runescape pure clanners on the internet sometime in early 2017. This issue was later brought up and mediated by Barragegurl who helped close the case. This matter was treated as a personal case as Whipz had also been DOX'd and had his family called up in retaliation by members of the pure community.

Later on 23rd Mark 2018, whipz later joined Sharkbrew's community discord to the dismay of his victims. This led to his kick-ban and whipz subsequently retaliated by leaking the IRLs and DOX information of Kim, a Sharkbrew Overseer, and getting multiple people to repost her DOX and private information.

Upon investigating the claims of Kim and his victims, we have come to the conclusion that Whipz negativity affected the entire community as he initiated most of the harassment on people from so many different clans.

Some of his victims have quit or retired as a direct or indirect result of his actions.

Evidences/Victims/Witnesses

I have anonymized the victim's names to prevent further harassment

Spoiler

[8:54 AM] *: the matter has only come back up because i found out recently that hes been doing creepy shit
[8:54 AM] *: to not just me
[8:54 AM] *: but others lol
[8:54 AM] *: i never made a big deal out of it when i thought it was just me
[8:55 AM] *: i only told my close mates
[8:55 AM] *: and laugh about it

image.png.88a69f815e362cdcf26038d2997fdf5b.png

SZ1RWz2.png

DQNyV9e.png

79n5gHw.png

jEKXF7o.png

VN1o6wl.png

K0I5u4D.png

xMxIa0a.png

n7aGJFj.png

cxOhHYO.png

This is a list of Clans whose victims came from include and not limited to:

• Doom
  • Supremacy
  • Eruption of Pures
  • Final Ownage Elite
  • Intense Redemption
  • Fatality
  • Unbreakable

Mitigation

Inspite of what Whipz had done, one of his victims came forward to speak on behalf of him

********* - Today at 11:25 AM

oh okay, so i know this is true cause he actually sent me a "dickpic" aswell, not that i find that as a harassment just told him to not do it again and he stopped.

********* -Today at 11:47 AM

i wouldn't say its fair and this has gone both ways as his entire family was doxed

********* -Today at 11:52 AM

he has helped me with the game too

Whipz has also pledged to stop this once and for all

image.png.7b6753dcc263f95fcaf08eb22b4b5612.png

Punishment

• Permanent ban off Sharkbrew forums and Discord

image.png