Whipz - The Complete inquiry

puppyslush

Sorry if this topic came out late, it was imperative that I understood the entire situation before deciding on any action.

I would like to thank all the brave victims who came out recently to the Sharkbrew rank team to share their experiences with us.

In 2017, I was made aware of whipz sharing social media photos of female clanners. I felt this situation was best solved personally between all affected parties. I was not aware of the extreme levels of harassment that occurred until recently when Kim recently spoke quite graphically of some of the things that affected her girlfriends that included sexual harassment, group harassment, and in-game stalking. This is a form of cyber bullying which cannot be taken lightly.

This small group of female clanners who simply want to enjoy the game has tolerated this madness for too long. Whipz was able to hop to different clans to repeatedly target female runescape pure clanners as these victims were either too afraid to speak up, or clan leadership refused to take action.

Unlike some of the frivolous claims in the #Metoo movement, every gal's testimonial was rigorously examined. Extraneous steps has been taken during my investigation including getting testimonials from those who vouch for whipz.

I hope the community can spare a thought in the future for all members,regardless of gender, of their clan and I urge everyone to come together to stamp out this bullying behavior.

The full extent of whipz's actions can be found here:

-----------------------------------------------------

With all that out of the way, I have decided on the following punishment:

Whipz - Perm ban from Sharkbrew discord and Forums for exposing Kim's IRL pictures on Discord and Forums

Im_sobeast - Perm ban from Sharkbrew discord for spreading Kim's IRL pictures and DOX'd her further to obtain more information which whipz did not have and inciting people to share pictures of Kim

Acid - Muted for 1 month for sharing irl pictures of Kim as incited by Beast

-----------------------------------------------------

Whipz's public dox was repeatedly spread on Apex forums(probably by the same person) and threats were made to people in discord, I will be taking the following action on the individual responsible:

Nick1 - Perm ban from Sharkbrew forums/1 month mute on Sharkbrew discord(for harassing people)

"I was not aware of the extreme levels of harassment that occurred until recently when Kim recently spoke quite graphically of some of the things that affected her girlfriends that included sexual harassment, group harassment, and in-game stalking. This is a form of cyber bullying which cannot be taken lightly."

loooooooooooool imagine being cyber bullied, legit cringest thing ive ever read on the internet

mVDcvj3.gif&key=dc3edc8f1f2aa26c0ec0d884

10 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Lmao is this the 4th topic about whipz. Holy fuck these girls are so emotional over 1 picture while tons of guys has their whole info out there. Yet i never see a topic about them

Lmfao yeah mate thousands of guys have been doxed before but as soon as its a girl rank on this community site she gets special treatment lmfao. How can you be stalked on runescape.com looooool

This seems to be a good topic to find brand new troll accounts!

OT:

to the people who want to minimize this, there is more to the issue. But, some of us decided not to come forward with the entirety of it. Slush did not take action such as making the topic because of me. He asked me if it happened to others. I spoke briefly of what happened to the others. Which is far worse than happened to me, although, Whipz made threats about going beyond ingame in that week. On top of that, entered sb discord posting my irls for four days straight.  Sad to see old clan members of one of the girls not playing as a netrual. 

9 minutes ago, Kim said:

This seems to be a good topic to find brand new troll accounts!

OT:

to the people who want to minimize this, there is more to the issue. But, some of us decided not to come forward with the entirety of it. Slush did not take action such as making the topic because of me. He asked me if it happened to others. I spoke briefly of what happened to the others. Which is far worse than happened to me, although, Whipz made threats about going beyond ingame in that week. On top of that, entered sb discord posting my irls for four days straight.  Sad to see old clan members of one of the girls not playing as a netrual. 

if you need help with the ingame stalking, you can download runelite and change other characters to something less intimidating and uncomfortable =]