Misfits 1st Degree Murder On Fatality Ft. AAO/Apex/Sup

Zee

Mf hides from us when we have even opts, yet teams with aao when they are up 10 on us. The fact you consider yourselves in our bracket disgusts me. If you really want war, put the gloves on. Congrats on your 10 minutes of fame and see you next Sunday, since your clan "refuses to prep us" and doesn't even go out on Saturdays. You really barked up the wrong tree lmfao.

1 hour ago, The Executioner said:

Mf hides from us when we have even opts, yet teams with aao when they are up 10 on us. The fact you consider yourselves in our bracket disgusts me. If you really want war, put the gloves on. Congrats on your 10 minutes of fame and see you next Sunday, since your clan "refuses to prep us" and doesn't even go out on Saturdays. You really barked up the wrong tree lmfao.

0 ask mate. Already here with excuses.

1 hour ago, The Executioner said:

Very salty habibi. Anyways it sucks for ranks like you and Matt that put bunch of effort in Fi, just for couck to ruin it. 

27 minutes ago, Zee said:

Very salty habibi. Anyways it sucks for ranks like you and Matt that put bunch of effort in Fi, just for couck to ruin it. 

A difference between salt and explaining the facts. I'm glad Ramadan didn't interfere with your trip this weekend though. See ya next Sunday.

50 minutes ago, The Executioner said:

A difference between salt and explaining the facts. I'm glad Ramadan didn't interfere with your trip this weekend though. See ya next Sunday.

Well your facts aren't straight bud. Very delusional. And yes around 6-8 members had to leave for iftar