RE:Fatality Ranks Respond to Misfits

BackWoodsL

8 minutes ago, roflcats said:

you guys should start going out f2p saturdays, 1 server rivalries are lame =/

I mean this entire rivalry is gonna depend on sunday pulls. Last prep we had against them was 25 min and they pulled 20+5 invites just to get 3-0'd(and now they don't prep us), a few weeks back mf was pulling 40s and we were pulling 50s and they didn't talk shit once. It's also funny how they only initiate clean 1v1s when they have the higher pull. 

26 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

I mean this entire rivalry is gonna depend on sunday pulls. Last prep we had against them was 25 min and they pulled 20+5 invites just to get 3-0'd(and now they don't prep us), a few weeks back mf was pulling 40s and we were pulling 50s and they didn't talk shit once. It's also funny how they only initiate clean 1v1s when they have the higher pull. 

You guys kept instigating us lmao

4 minutes ago, Zee said:

You guys kept instigating us lmao

Nah it was from both sides and it was bound to happen with our entire pull bracket closing in the recent months. Ob closed, fearless closed, doom closed, phoenix closed into supremacy, scene is boring as fuck now so I'm alright with a rivalry.

7 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

Nah it was from both sides and it was bound to happen with our entire pull bracket closing in the recent months. Ob closed, fearless closed, doom closed, phoenix closed into supremacy, scene is boring as fuck now so I'm alright with a rivalry.

We were chilling and you guys came for us. Anyways gl bud