Ascents Sunday - Demoralized Bad Timing ft Rampage

`Prod

lohWtol.png

On this Glorious Sunday Ascent masses up 35 1 Defence Knights later peaking at 42 Berzerk freaks

maintaining 35 our entire 3 hour trip.

YgXzVKd.png

Our first fight of the day was Vs BT at corp.

we rushed them down 6 from the north immediately getting aggressive and forcing there opts down to matched.

We stayed aggressive with our runite scims and began gaining the upperhand. Rampage crashed from the south resulting in BT fleeing to the west of corp hill, we followed them never missing a beat and continuously pummeled them till they ran into singles. 

GF BT. 

Our Second engagement Vs BT was again north of Corp Hill. we rushed them in the trees with our bloody scims and focused on there western piles.

As the cape counter ticked lower and lower leaving Ascent with 15+ opts in game BT flee'd North of our slaughter where we quickly bowed the straggling members down and cleared them from the map.

GF BT x2.

With Rampage pulling similar opts we reached out to our friends and asked for a clean fight  west of FOG.

They quickly confirmed and sent us the world, we hopped and clashed with them for many minutes trading casualties until Bad Timing lived up to there name and rushed from the north. 

We made a quick adjustment to our clump and began to focus the boys in blue with our superior single piling and tactical scims we decimated them leaving only 10 opts fleeing for there lives.

GF RP 
GF BT x3 

With all this glorious action in the wilderness we were thirsty for more bloodshed. We Again contacted Rampage for a fight at Fog.

We began fighting them up a few opts (respect RP) where they began evening the fight up. we cycled and scimmed and again BT decided to crash.

Wrong Hood Homies.

We focused them again bowing them from the east and sandwhiching them forcing them north. We scimmed there eastern side and dropped many members before Rp Cleared the remaining stragglers. 

We again resituated our clump and began to engage RP again. 

we stayed aggressive and were able to push rampage south claiming our win.

Rip BT x4 

TY Rampage for the mostly clean fights ! 

After Rampage ended we werent done . Our messenger pigeon informed us of 36 Bad Timing on P18s.

we quickly gathered our 34 men and set out to fight one last time to claim our final win of the day.

This Fight was the most fun we had all day fighting BT at CA where they gained a few opts on us right away.

To there Credit they managed to force us to 15 in game before the Mighty Knights returned endlessly never giving up our sight on victory.

We never broke and remained fighting down opts slowly bringing the fight down to matched opts before gaining on them. 

Ascent at this point had enough and got right on top of them single piling them till nothing but 3 members ran into singles.

Rip BT x5

Shoutout to BT donating there banks to our slaughter. 

Shoutout to Rampage for the attempts at clean action, always a pleasure.

Shoutout to ALL my Ascentians for not breaking against the odds.

YgXzVKd.png

POV

SEB

PICS

jcdjinT.pngcf70c7c7469162682e6ee20d756f930c.png2fcf3140d3db76190d47b51b381716b4.png08259367e1b58892ce6c4a901047d966.pngmfneJbw.pngPPDlgcI.png

lzXeFV9.png

KbTSaca.png

LLJWaPQ.png

VrsgXwT.png

PtbfXvB.pngau2dVo8.png

XCWI0Wy.pngPEUV2kH.pngGMVVGOz.pngqLJndQB.pngAGM6lEp.pngf0642d343642fefaed6748f215bde905.png

2 hours ago, BT Whip said:

lmfao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice Propaganda !!!!! Nice Screens From Your RG Spots lmfao Yall Got Dicked All Day, We Was Last Clan Standing When Yall Home Tele At Ditch Lmfao !!!!!!!!!!! Good Game 

you seem mad ? ive got more than enough pictures and video of you getting smoked everywhere. btw this is hwat a winning topic looks like maybe learn 

3 minutes ago, BT Whip said:

lol Xlpc Clan Backed By A LPC We Dont Care About Your screens Of Propaganda, No1 Mad It Was Lit Be There Next Weekend To Smoked You Again  Good Shit Today Boys 

Random question why do you type in random cap words?

Brad why act  like you can even do anything? All you do is pay for a ts server moron. L2pk and  lead a clan. Second every pic in there was your rg pics lol look we didn't bank one time in the first 50 mins out with you bums. Y'all got slaughtered. And check your ranks riding my dick in pms lol got some solid structure bud. Ascent xlpc can fill you in on that one. Remember you wanted this.

1 minute ago, Caddie said:

Brad why act  like you can even do anything? All you do is pay for a ts server moron. L2pk and  lead a clan. Second every pic in there was your rg pics lol look we didn't bank one time in the first 50 mins out with you bums. Y'all got slaughtered. And check your ranks riding my dick in pms lol got some solid structure bud. Ascent xlpc can fill you in on that one. Remember you wanted .

@Caddie when ascent and bt prepin? i been waiting but your ranks decline daily 

3 minutes ago, Caddie said:

Brad why act  like you can even do anything? All you do is pay for a ts server moron. L2pk and  lead a clan. Second every pic in there was your rg pics lol look we didn't bank one time in the first 50 mins out with you bums. Y'all got slaughtered. And check your ranks riding my dick in pms lol got some solid structure bud. Ascent xlpc can fill you in on that one. Remember you wanted .

What lol? Why do I need to learn how to 2 pk? We are multi fighting and I shit on you every weekend.

Tbh I wasn't even at the trip and you got shit jeez.