[4 Years] Supremacy Takes #1 P2P [120 Tigers] Ft. Apex Broken

Spiral

6 hours ago, 8Bit said:

My favorite part of ur trip was getting a free zgs :)

my favorite part is watching ur clan die slowly because of ur leadership decision

gl on ur next 30 man pull snipe trip hope hydra rev team can pull

7 hours ago, Spiral Tribe said:

he wasnt even in cc/ts lol what are you up to, teaming with IR braindead clan

suicide for ur dead homies again l0l

"Wasn't on TS"

Somehow I knew you would use that as a rebuttal, but me being the superstar that I'm predicted that. Outsmarted (yet again) lol.

]587125a8a9a076d2da7d86fbf9ed6e88.png

]brendan_fraser_laugh.gif&key=46f04660915

28 minutes ago, Romance said:

"Wasn't on TS"

Somehow I knew you would use that as a rebuttal, but me being the superstar that I'm predicted that. Outsmarted (yet again) lol.

]587125a8a9a076d2da7d86fbf9ed6e88.png

]brendan_fraser_laugh.gif&key=46f04660915

wow that picture really does show that he was at our trip and that for sure is legit!  You for sure outsmarted us!

stay low tier apex and ir l00l.  Not one of your members enjoyed your trip (there was a reason you started with 75 and ended with 50 lol)

Must suck knowing saturday is the first day you will see us again (unless you try pking at revs again officially lmfao), the day you always pull 40 and have awful trips haha

1 hour ago, roflcats said:

wow that picture really does show that he was at our trip and that for sure is legit!

stay low tier apex and ir l00l.  Not one of your members enjoyed your trip (there was a reason you started with 75 and ended with 50 lol)

l0000000l @Romance Is Dead - parkway drive

27 minutes ago, roflcats said:

wow that picture really does show that he was at our trip and that for sure is legit!  You for sure outsmarted us!

Must suck knowing saturday is the first day you will see us again (unless you try pking at revs again officially lmfao), the day you always pull 40 and have awful trips haha

Holy moly this fellas IQ is off the charts, a real intellectual powerhouse if I say so myself.  /s

Not only are you logically obtuse, but you struggle with elementary mathematics. Allow me to educate you. Apex started with 75 and ended with 63, so we lost 12 members over the span of the trip. Supremacy started with 113 and ended with 60, this equates to a loss of 53 members in the span of a hr, or a member every 1.13 minutes. Apex lost 14% of it's pull whilst Supremacy lost, get ready for it 47%.

I'd suggest going back to middle school, but knowing your perverted pedophilic history I'd simply recommend you keep hustlin'.

2 minutes ago, Romance said:

Holy moly this fellas IQ is off the charts, a real intellectual powerhouse if I say so myself.  /s

Not only are you logically obtuse, but you struggle with elementary mathematics. Allow me to educate you. Apex started with 75 and ended with 63, so we lost 12 members over the span of the trip. Supremacy started with 113 and ended with 60, this equates to a loss of 53 members in the span of a hr, or a member every 1.13 minutes. Apex lost 14% of it's pull whilst Supremacy lost, get ready for it 47%.

I'd suggest going back to middle school, but knowing your perverted pedophilic history I'd simply recommend you keep hustlin'.

imagine faking opts and having such a low iq that you believe everything nox tells you LMFAO.  We ended with 105 (starting with 110).  

Keep up the statistics though geek while I keep breaking your clan without even needing to prep l00l

f9de01573ba4f8fd25df4f49093f5b48.png

945b571ea68729b24f6d3253f6ea9486.png

bark for me dog and keep bumping our topic

1 hour ago, Romance said:

lol we did end with 100+ nice intel bro l000l

5 minutes ago, Romance said:

shut up u fucking nerd lmfao

did you guys know that 2/1 is 1.  Now look, if you take that 1 and divide it by 1, you still have 1.  But listen up, using my mathematical equation that I discovered in algebra called the quadratic formula, that also would mean 1/1 is 100%.  

Supremacy > Anti-Sup Alliance

tyvm

8 hours ago, Brock_Lesnar said:

Apex was losing to bloody vikingz in 2016/2017 with a  massive negative prep record. You should shut your mouth your clan has no relevancy and no substance big dogs LMFAO..

ot: Gratz on your anni, 4 years of contentiously being open is a long time can't say the same about @hotkeying 's clan lmfao

Bruh, Supremacy were just as irrelevant then.

Props to Nox for coming from losing to BV and building such a high quality clan. (Unlike Sup who lose to fatality)

didn't @Romance aka Sikh aka sv died in 1 month aka got kicked from apex v1 for a staking clan have a rank in apex v1 yet is only a slaving proud member now?

wat happened bud? l000000l even tyendingo who was only apex for a month got veteran and you didn't? uh oh

stay slaving and avoiding supremacy very nice man hahahaaaaa