Apex v. EOP 45v45 F2P Prep (2-1) | June 11th 2018

Colly

1 hour ago, hotguy said:

exacto,

hows that premade sign up looking rn @JAMZ

1 hour ago, 17_ said:

its funny cos he'll take weeks to prepare his clan and expects u to accept instantly but when u do the same back they cry l0l

1 hour ago, Nerdy said:

you finally think your clan is ready? dont need another week?

If you came to me instead of Danny we would have prepped you, Supremacy and IR this week.

You want your revenge in P2P, we want our revenge in F2P. 

Jamz#4315 @Nox, can set it up by the weekend.

Just now, JAMZ said:

If you came to me instead of Danny we would have prepped you, Supremacy and IR this week.

So next time you want a prep the week/day you want, we'll compromise.

You want your revenge in P2P, we want our revenge in F2P. 

Jamz#4315 @Nox, can set it up by the weekend.

why you think we need revenge? we're up like 10 preps on you kid you need to prove yourself more

5 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

why you think we need revenge? we're up like 10 preps on you kid you need to prove yourself more

i don't need to prove anything to a clan who beat a foe without competent event leaders

foe have it now and beat you, foe had it before and smashed this game into pieces

you're 6-20 in the three years you've been open, you thought with all of those wins you snagged on a foe without competent leaders was enough to p2p fullout us and got your ass handed with a reality check

know your place, moron.

22 minutes ago, JAMZ said:

i don't need to prove anything to a clan who beat a foe without competent event leaders

foe have it now and beat you, foe had it before and smashed this game into pieces

you're 6-20 in the three years you've been open, you thought with all of those wins you snagged on a foe without competent leaders was enough to p2p fullout us and got your ass handed with a reality check

know your place, moron.

21 minutes ago, holydreams said:

whats up with apex all of a sudden, why piping up so much over 5 preps when like we've won 250+ in the past 3 years

Bro idk about the you two but I’m living in 2k18, and right now Apex is on top of Foe, so quit living in the past 

you kids prob peaked in high school with your pre eoc runescape clan as your life accomplishment 

Just now, Down Opts said:

Bro idk about the you two but I’m living in 2k18, and right now Apex is on top of Foe, so quit living in the past 

you kids prob peaked in high school with your pre eoc runescape clan as your life accomplishment 

apex is a decent clan, just funny how much you talk shit coz of a few wins

4 minutes ago, roflcats said:

imagine avoiding an 'irrelevant trash clan' hahahahaha

stay scared losers while i compete for #1 this week 

Blame ur ranks for being spastics and by looks of it the members are as well

we got nothing to prove to y’all and won’t reward you with clean action

15 minutes ago, Down Opts said:

you were earlier in the year and now are not due to the clan having competent p2p leaders hence why you lost the last p2p prep

"you kids prob peaked in high school with your pre eoc runescape clan as your life accomplishment"

very cringe lol

5 minutes ago, Down Opts said:

Blame ur ranks for being spastics and by looks of it the members are as well

we got nothing to prove to y’all and won’t reward you with clean action

awww was poor wittle apek hurt by some of our ranks/members awww com ere little one lemmi wipe those tears :'(

shut the fuck up you pussy lmfaoooo

stay scared keep avoiding loser

20 minutes ago, holydreams said:

youre joking right? its because you kids win 1 prep and try flaming to all hell after we smoke you x5 in a row with 0 flame. l0l

also @JAMZ you talk about weak foe ranks (with years and years of experience) yet we smoked you kids 5 in a row with sand crabbers (no experience). lmfao??? your logic is as retarded as you

everyone laughs at foe thinking they're still on top. you get smoked in both servers. this is Apex's year get humble or prove us otherwise and actually win some preps

1 hour ago, holydreams said:

you beat us one time and got a spam saying just close already rofl you guys are complete hypocrites you try to play it off as you guys have all this respect and honor yet you need to spew out shit propaganda instead of just fighting ingame

apex has never been the clan to talk shit all we do is play runescape and we show all clans(except sup) respect and you guys act like this,yet we are the ones that talk shit rofl

get ur shit together foc