Apex v. EOP 45v45 F2P Prep (2-1) | June 11th 2018

Colly

19 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

youre joking right? its because you kids win 1 prep and try flaming to all hell after we smoke you x5 in a row with 0 flame. l0l

also @JAMZ you talk about weak foe ranks (with years and years of experience) yet we smoked you kids 5 in a row with sand crabbers (no experience). lmfao??? your logic is as retarded as you

everyone laughs at foe thinking they're still on top. you get smoked in both servers. this is Apex's year get humble or prove us otherwise and actually win some preps

You beat FOE 5 times without their only competent P2P leader, the same p2p leader who went 110-25 and 80-20 when he was active. Look at how FOE's record has been ever since he went inactive to focus on real life lmfao, there hasn't been anyone else as experienced as him and competent until I got promoted around the same time we prepped you. You lost your last prep when I stepped up in the clan, finally having the chance to lead versus you.

I'm sure your clan would struggle very hard without Nox leading your P2P.

I'm sure if you prep us again with us both leading you will have a very hard time beating us. The wins you accumulated were without us, I'd give you a lot of credit if you were able to beat us consistently the same way you did prior to us leading the P2P in this current iteration of FOE.

Grats on finally beating us for the first time in a server that you've failed miserably at since the inception of your clan. I'd like to see if you can do it again, and again, and again. Man up and prep us in both servers after this week comes to an end and try make something of your clan rather than trying to delude the Pure Community that you are on our level.

FOE is the BEST clan to have ever set foot on this game, our history and records speak for itself. You haven't even accomplished 5% of what this clan has, yet seem to think you are close to our level. 

2 minutes ago, JAMZ said:

You beat FOE 5 times without their only competent P2P leader, the same p2p leader who went 110-25 and 80-20 when he was active. Look at how FOE's record has been ever since he went inactive to focus on real life lmfao, there hasn't been anyone else as experienced as him and competent until I got promoted around the same time we prepped you. You lost your last prep when I stepped up in the clan, finally having the chance to lead versus you.

I'm sure if you prep us again with us both leading you will have a very hard time beating us. The wins you accumulated were without us, I'd give you a lot of credit if you were able to beat us consistently the same way you did prior to us leading the P2P in this current iteration of FOE.

Grats on finally beating us for the first time in a server that you've failed miserably at since the inception of your clan. I'd like to see if you can do it again, and again, and again. Man up and prep us in both servers after this week comes to an end and try make something of your clan rather than trying to delude the Pure Community that you are on our level.

FOE is the BEST clan to have ever set foot on this game, our history and records speak for itself. You haven't even accomplished 5% of what this clan has, yet seem to think you are close to our level. 

I used to have a lot of respect for Foe until you guys cringe spammed us after your first p2p prep win against us in 2k18 and months prior 

again, Foe has a lot of history no one is taking that away from you but you’re going to need some more prep wins in 2k18 to prove anything 

39 minutes ago, roflcats said:

awww was poor wittle apek hurt by some of our ranks/members awww com ere little one lemmi wipe those tears :'(

shut the fuck up you pussy lmfaoooo

stay scared keep avoiding loser

Lmao the only people crying are sup kids smashing their keyboards Spamming us to prep them keep dreaming 

Just now, JAMZ said:

You beat FOE 5 times with an absence of their only P2P leader, the same p2p leader who went 110-25 and 80-20 when he was active. Look at how FOE's record has been ever since he went inactive to focus on real life lmfao, there hasn't been anyone else as experienced as him and competent until I got promoted around the same time we prepped you. You lost your last prep when I stepped up in the clan, finally having the chance to lead versus you.

I'm sure if you prep us again with us both leading you will have a very hard time beating us. The wins you accumulated were without us, I'd give you a lot of credit if you were able to beat us consistently the same way you did prior to us leading the P2P now.

this nigga is triggered so hard hes typing paragraphs on sb l0l apex is on top right now and foe is the only clan that thinks otherwise.. youre at the bottom of the barrel losing hella preps and pulling fuck all on weekends.. sitting on sb crying aint making your clan any better lil bitch l0l

36 minutes ago, Romance said:

Why are #6 and #11 posting on a prep topic between #1 and #2.

Eruption of Pures Versus Final Ownage Elite

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLAN WARS RECORD (OSRS):

EoP Wins: 5

OuVL9zb.png

FOE Wins: 40

wHy7XjE.pngkqupYeK.pngL7PiZA7.pngLs0IK5e.pngWffXtpQ.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FULL OUT RECORD:

EoP Wins: 0

uMj9vO8.gif

FOE Wins: 2

cVLyly3.pngwCyfc18.png

2 hours ago, Down Opts said:

Blame ur ranks for being spastics and by looks of it the members are as well

we got nothing to prove to y’all and won’t reward you with clean action

that's a cuck mentality lmao

2 hours ago, JAMZ said:

STOP WITH THE ESSAYS LMAO

3 hours ago, The Eagle Man said:

Eruption of Pures Versus Final Ownage Elite

CLAN WARS RECORD (OSRS):

EoP Wins: 5

OuVL9zb.png

FOE Wins: 40

wHy7XjE.pngkqupYeK.pngL7PiZA7.pngLs0IK5e.pngWffXtpQ.png

FULL OUT RECORD:

EoP Wins: 0

uMj9vO8.gif

FOE Wins: 2

cVLyly3.pngwCyfc18.png

searching for 2k18, anyone ?