Apex v. EOP 45v45 F2P Prep (2-1) | June 11th 2018

Colly

1 hour ago, Imperial Spartan said:

Apex sucks loool these nerds do 2v2 3v3 inners everyday and still lose to us in p2p 

Sv closed 10 times and so did imperial, all of your clans are dead man go outisde and catch some sunlight u weirdo. 

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Lmfao who this beta jams typing paragraph this kid joined foe 2 months ago talking bout "our history" , stay ez in p2p porch monkey 

Legit couldn't have said it better. Not to mention he's the only guy who actually thinks he's good at calling (LOL)

1 hour ago, 17_ said:

Legit couldn't have said it better. Not to mention he's the only guy who actually thinks he's good at calling (LOL)

o shit looks who's back l00000000000l
was ur 1 week bender good after i chokeslammed the fuck outta u? stay socially awkward retard

11 hours ago, JAMZ said:

You beat FOE 5 times without their only competent P2P leader, the same p2p leader who went 110-25 and 80-20 when he was active. Look at how FOE's record has been ever since he went inactive to focus on real life lmfao, there hasn't been anyone else as experienced as him and competent until I got promoted around the same time we prepped you. You lost your last prep when I stepped up in the clan, finally having the chance to lead versus you.

I'm sure your clan would struggle very hard without Nox leading your P2P.

I'm sure if you prep us again with us both leading you will have a very hard time beating us. The wins you accumulated were without us, I'd give you a lot of credit if you were able to beat us consistently the same way you did prior to us leading the P2P in this current iteration of FOE.

Grats on finally beating us for the first time in a server that you've failed miserably at since the inception of your clan. I'd like to see if you can do it again, and again, and again. Man up and prep us in both servers after this week comes to an end and try make something of your clan rather than trying to delude the Pure Community that you are on our level.

FOE is the BEST clan to have ever set foot on this game, our history and records speak for itself. You haven't even accomplished 5% of what this clan has, yet seem to think you are close to our level. 

l0000l this man is delusion @holydreamswe talk shit look at ur mans right here?????LMFAO foe isnt shit without ur callers aswell bro holy shit u threatened to see how we would do without a caller rofl its the same with u retards

idk if its cuz your from the uk or if you've just been playing rs way to long and propaganda is all you dish out nowadays

you say we arnt on your level but we are smoking the fuck out of you in  clanwars(that was our 2nd f2p win not 1st) and god knows your clan activity is not even close to what apex has to offer you guys rarely can pull midweek,minis etc

at the end of the day you talk to highly about foc but you dont prove your a good clan you sit on the brew defending yourself because you know you cant do it ingame anymore because your clan activity is slack and at the end of the day you guys just dont and wont have the activity that apex has rn and instead of sitting on ur toes like a good slave u constantly pipe up like the quote above stop swearing we will never be on your level and prove it microphone head cuz right now your all talk on the brew everyday lol how bout u get foe active again maybe you'll actually have something to work with