Apex v. EOP 45v45 F2P Prep (2-1) | June 11th 2018

Colly

23 minutes ago, Apex Shooter said:

Pkeru you’re literally the biggest pussy I’ve ever met and I’m a slave? LOOOL Even the foe members don’t even like you dumb dog bark for me 

Lmao damn my dude. You become a full on slave. Hahahaha. Wow I feel sorry for you son. Keep piping up. Il let you slide this time but you'll regret dilloannnnn lmao

4 minutes ago, Apex Shooter said:

You are literally nothing wym let this slide LOOOOOL pussy ass nigga keep getting sat at events retard

Lmao you idiots pull 40 on every sat and fight fi.. and peak 75 on sundays... You're ranks beg for ob to join Apex and we kyp them.. rolf.  Keep talking my friend. You're going to get your clan killed..

1 minute ago, RUTHLESS said:

Lmao you idiots pull 40 on every sat and fight fi.. and peak 75 on sundays... You're ranks beg for ob to join Apex and we kyp them.. rolf.  Keep talking my friend. You're going to get focus slave.

No one asked ob to join you dumb dog and don’t talk about pulls bro when ob moves lpc you pulled 20’s you can focus me all you want you still ain’t shit nigga bottom of the ts ass bitch HAHAHAHAHAHA

9 minutes ago, RUTHLESS said:

Lmao you idiots pull 40 on every sat and fight fi.. and peak 75 on sundays... You're ranks beg for ob to join Apex and we kyp them.. rolf.  Keep talking my friend. You're going to get your clan killed..

200w.webp&key=60021c599f39a011e30f7ae55f

13 hours ago, Nerdy said:

youre joking right? its because you kids win 1 prep and try flaming to all hell after we smoke you x5 in a row with 0 flame. l0l

lmfao this is so true, FOE are such faggots like that, guess it helps them keep that short hype up with cringe spams

25 minutes ago, RUTHLESS said:

what is OB lmfao , irrelevant xlpc clan i'm guessing