Looking for a p2p lpc clan 65-90

Gohan

Hey guys! My name is Thomas. I’ve been pking since 2011. I returned to osrs less than 2 weeks ago and decided to get back into the lpc pking community. I’ve tried a couple clans but it seems like they’re far to focused on f2p and nothing else. My pure will have 85str and 85 magic in less than a week. I have a decent bank, so I have the money to brid. Message me on here or in game at Ev Gohan. I’m looking for a serious clan, that isn’t gonna have a boring ass cc chat either when I’m not talking on the discord or ts3. I’m a serious pker!

CF237BFC-E6B9-4B07-A03C-53E9450E6F3B.png

Don't waste your time with low tier clans, join the best fucking pure clan in the game www.eop-rs.org 

Best community, most active, greatest and most dominant pking clan of all time. 

6 hours ago, Gohan said:

I don’t know what the actual in game cc is, I was on your website earlier just cuz I could meet the reqs super fast. 

Our ingame cc is "clanapex" if you have ts come thru and hang out, theres always a bunch of us chillin in there! 

1 hour ago, Fjeder said:

clan-apex.net
"clanapex" cc
come home brother

I’ll be joining up. I’m 80 magic now, should be 85 today. I’ll be chinning to 85 range today as well. So I’ll have the stats pretty soon. 

1 minute ago, Gohan said:

I’ll be joining up. I’m 80 magic now, should be 85 today. I’ll be chinning to 85 range today as well. So I’ll have the stats pretty soon. 

my man, good shit
poke me on ts if u need help with anything