Looking for a p2p lpc clan 65-90

Gohan

2 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Hey you tard, I made the acc 3 days ago. Little do these recruiters know I have 4 pure accs. 2 if which are are almost maxed. I left envy for one because they suck at pking and can’t do a mini to save their life’s. So stfu and hop off. 

1 hour ago, Fjeder said:

clan-apex.net
"clanapex" cc
come home brother

5 minutes ago, Big Meat said:

LMAOOOOOO hes ass

33 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Hey you tard, I made the acc 3 days ago. Little do these recruiters know I have 4 pure accs. 2 if which are are almost maxed. I left envy for one because they suck at pking and can’t do a mini to save their life’s. So stfu and hop off. 

Teach me how to be good at runescape please

@Gohan

Join Misfits, from what I’ve read in your post the fact anyone has suggested any other clan other than Misfits is just selfish and bias. Fair play to Apex they’re doing well at the moment, but they focus clan wars (despite what they will say) and only really pk singles, so before committing I’d suggest checking out Misfits at Misfits-rs.com & misfits rs cc. 

Only saying this because Misfits only really do P2P, they focus heavily on P2P pking/midweeks/Pkris and are without a doubt the most active official clan when it comes to P2P wilderness, seems like you’d be best suited to them and their community. 

^ completely unbiased, I just happen to also be in Misfits... haha 😆MF Pride btw 

I don’t really deal with any toxicity within Misfits, sorry you felt like you witnessed that @Gohan

id suggest making an introduction as I don’t see one. And also, you should tag along with a couple pk trips, this clan is as far from toxic as it gets, we just like to pk and chill.

if you don’t want to consider it at all, then best of luck and see you in the wild (if your new clan even pks) :)