Does the slump of main clans benefit the Pure Community?

0wl

We had a prime example of a main clan (DI) trying to compete in the pure scene. Too bad they tried to rag 100 eOp members instead of going for little dogs. As a result, they closed 2 months after, exactly like another main clan (sv) who tried taking the throne from the pirates. Coincidence? I don’t think so

Interesting discussion topic. I don't really see how the Pure Community would benefit by Main clans slumping though. The Pure Community itself is not appealing at the moment, and it hasn't been for some time now. Maybe if it was a more appealing or competitive scene, we could attract more people from their scene over. 

10 hours ago, Kenan the Kel said:

no because main clanners literally dont give a shit about pures and why would they

when a main clanner looks at a pure clanner all they see is literally the equivalent of a mentally handicapped child at the park playing on the swings

Say's the Rev member being lead by a guy called P Guthix God. 

Main clanning has literally been dead for the last 2 years lol, that being said if i was in a main clan i would certainly not be opposed to trying out a new scene with pures with how stagnant their current scene is. 

just my 2 cents.

15 hours ago, Jim said:

Dunno if they can find their way in here, pure community is quite different than mains. I would feel fucked if have to start from the bottom again when I've been main clanning for years

I disagree, if they wanted to come to the pure community it wouldnt take long before them to start making an impact.

Pass. The reason why main clanning is dead is because clans utilise out of game tactics and other forms of cancer to the nth degree to kill their rivals etc and nobody having the galls to rise against the source. Pure clanning is shite as it is, we don't need ROT to come kill two scenes at once.