With the Most Sincere Tone

13 Defence

Just so no one in Slumpremacy can forget, Your 0-6 in rounds in the past week. You've lost to EOP 0-3, and also to FOE 0-3. (technically 0-3 because you left before the third round) I'm sure this has to put quite a strain on the meshing of your newfound PX ranks and members with your Community in Supremacy. I would imagine the People that came to you when PX closed have to be thinking: "I Really Fucked Up". I can only imagine some of your delusional members will comment "PReP uS tHeN" below this topic.

This is just to Counter the propaganda that is already swelling within your TS. For instance, on Sunday, you used so many excuses to avoid us in singles its pathetic. "Nox told Apex to get on their mains Tele out" and "These Apex members are auto-switching tele out" All the while, Mickey the potato was yelling random shit.

To Summarize:

1. Despite the propaganda, you are bad.

2. No matter what the Supremacy ranks tell you, PX, you have made a very poor decision to join Supremacy.

3. "tHeY wOnT PrEP uS sO We aRe beTTer" mentality will not get you through this. We shouldn't have to prove anything to you dogs when you can't beat clans we have beaten repeatedly.

4. Apex will continue to make you slump.

Supremacy, it is bad to start a rivalry with a clan while you have a separated community. Not only was your core comprised of PX members that had just joined, In effect you have made It impossibly hard for them to want to stay in a clan losing so often and openly.

-Apex sends their Regards.

qqjzYHU.png

Imagine bragging about other clans prep wins because your too scared to prep us yourselves lmao. I'll be out with 80 Tigers this Saturday taking #1 while your gonna be fighting AAO and Envy in a 3 way cluster for #8. Maybe I'll actually see you on Sunday tho, will be interesting to see if Nox continues his strategy of kamikazeing us in singles down 50 so your allies IR can attempt to have a clean fight.

17 minutes ago, Crafted said:

Imagine bragging about other clans prep wins because your too scared to prep us yourselves lmao. I'll be out with 80 Tigers this Saturday taking #1 while your gonna be fighting AAO and Envy in a 3 way cluster for #8. Maybe I'll actually see you on Sunday tho, will be interesting to see if Nox continues his strategy of kamikazeing us in singles down 50 so your allies IR can attempt to have a clean fight.

You act as though clans communicate with one another and try to coordinate things against you.

They don’t. It’s just that no one likes Supremacy.

18 minutes ago, Crafted said:

try harder idiot l0l apex out here coolin on top lookin down on peasants like you

7 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

You act as though clans communicate with one another and try to coordinate things against you.

They don’t. It’s just that no one likes Supremacy.

So its just a coincidence that Apex rushes us at NE ruins the exact second IR and EoP start fighting at GDZ? Yea I doubt it. Who are all these clans that supposedly dislike us btw? AAO, Apex, and IR dislike us, everyone else we are relatively friendly with lol.