With the Most Sincere Tone

13 Defence

2 minutes ago, Crafted said:

So its just a coincidence that Apex rushes us at NE ruins the exact second IR and EoP start fighting at GDZ? Yea I doubt it. Who are all these clans that supposedly dislike us btw? AAO, Apex, and IR dislike us, everyone else we are relatively friendly with lol.

You were in the same world walking directly towards us, what did you expect? Then we just wanted to have some fun with you guys.

I love how you say ‘relatively friendly’ as if you’re clearly not confident that you’re friendly with them.

Perhaps I’ll rephrase. No one respects you (there’s not a whole lot to respect).

2 hours ago, Crafted said:

Imagine bragging about other clans prep wins because your too scared to prep us yourselves lmao. I'll be out with 80 Tigers this Saturday taking #1 while your gonna be fighting AAO and Envy in a 3 way cluster for #8. Maybe I'll actually see you on Sunday tho, will be interesting to see if Nox continues his strategy of kamikazeing us in singles down 50 so your allies IR can attempt to have a clean fight.

u pulled over 100 once in ur miserable life and couldn't even take #1 from eOp, what makes you think you can take it now that ur anni hype is gone?