Are you ready?

ALEX

So you're saying people, like Adhi (leader of foe since you sound new), who were in an RSPS clan prior to eoc happening "just started" to play pservers?

You sound like you have no idea what you are talking about lmfao.

you said temptation was the best clan

kind of ironic

you said temptation was the best clan

kind of ironic

How is it ironic?

Unlike you, my perception of clans aren't based of which clan I am in (before you got booted from TP/DY you claimed they were the best, then afterwards you claimed ambush (lmfao) was the best).

Being the number one private server clan is equivalent to winning the special olympics. End of the day no one cares and you're still broccolied.

Gl tho

You are in no position to call TLP, FoE, MM etc retards considering the state of your clan lmfao

What you posted is like letting a person with down syndrome lead a speech; You awkwardly listen and applaud them in hope that they go away as soon as possible because they have no idea what they are saying.

How is it ironic?

Unlike you, my perception of clans aren't based of which clan I am in (before you got booted from TP/DY you claimed they were the best, then afterwards you claimed ambush (lmfao) was the best).

Booted from TP/DY?

Only time i joined TP was to recruit you guys to my ss1 clan, was active for 3 days, recruited 9 people and left.

Left dynasty because it was ran by sudo and on closing point 0ll0l0l000l00l0l0ll00l

So you're saying people, like Adhi (leader of foe since you sound new), who were in an RSPS clan prior to eoc happening "just started" to play pservers?

You sound like you have no idea what you are talking about lmfao

but the majority of the members didnt

so what you're saying is irrelevant, just like you lol

but the majority of the members didnt

so what you're saying is irrelevant, just like you lol

Well considering you were just wrong about the previous facts listed, I'm assuming you are both irrelevant and have no idea what you are on about.

"Majority of the members didnt" yet tlp foe lt pulled over 50s...

lmao

Well considering you were just wrong about the previous facts listed, I'm assuming you are both irrelevant and have no idea what you are on about.

lmao

ur so relevant on 07

lmao

yes many of their runescape members moved with them to battlescape

it really isnt hard to understand, tomato

Booted from TP/DY?

Only time i joined TP was to recruit you guys to my ss1 clan, was active for 3 days, recruited 9 people and left.

Left dynasty because it was ran by sudo and on closing point 0ll0l0l000l00l0l0ll00l

I think everyone just dislikes you, and no one wants a Carnage scum in their clan, lmao. I remember me and axx kicking  you from that genesis clan.