Apex defeats Purge in a singles run in

hotguy

Edited out the part where your guy teles out from one of ours from fear of loosing his imbued cape & then you proceed to pj our guy with dds specs. Also you didn't perfecto both rounds (only first) one ours killed two & one tele'd and another took one on the second round.

Aside from the classic clan propaganda/rhetoric in regards to your edit, it was a really fun run in, something that a lot of us haven't done in years. Would be happy to do this more frequently vs you or any LPC for that matter.

Ty 4 singles run in, GF Apex.

14 minutes ago, GL Im 2h said:

Edited out the part where your guy teles out from one of ours from fear of loosing his imbued cape & then you proceed to pj our guy with dds specs. Also you didn't perfecto both rounds (only first) one ours killed two & one tele'd and another took one on the second round.

Aside from the classic clan propaganda/rhetoric in regards to your edit, it was a really fun run in, something that a lot of us haven't done in years. Would be happy to do this more frequently vs you or any LPC for that matter.

Ty 4 singles run in, GF Apex.

59 minutes ago, GL Im 2h said:

Also nice rune pouches, after asking us at edge bank whether we wanted rune pouches on or off and we agreed off; Ya'll decided to bring them anyway!! Nice one guys... 

I am just an apex member, poked a few friends for this event but not super close with every1 that participated. Anyways people struggle with keeping things within rules nowadays, next time I'll make sure everyone follow the rules + we can inv check before fight. the topic is not propaganda (we won) I'm not tryna post a 20 minute video I'd rather edit the highlights you are free to do that with your members as well

15 minutes ago, Poo said:

interesting... purge way below standard in everything though

I spam misfits ranks about sri with no success maybe you could step up and work with me towards making it happen

49 minutes ago, Idk said:

Purge = not good brids

it was like 1am for most us when we fought, but yeah sure man add "Purge Orchid" if you want to put that theory to test

37 minutes ago, Poo said:

interesting... purge way below standard in everything though

Oh you want a sri too? or just here to spurt dribble? 

17 minutes ago, hotguy said:

I am just an apex member, poked a few friends for this event but not super close with every1 that participated. Anyways people struggle with keeping things within rules nowadays, next time I'll make sure everyone follow the rules + we can inv check before fight. the topic is not propaganda (we won) I'm not tryna post a 20 minute video I'd rather edit the highlights you are free to do that with your members as well

I spam misfits ranks about sri with no success maybe you could step up and work with me towards making it happen

I didn't imply you did not win, I clearly said gf for sri; Was just mentioning the points the topic missed. 

Happy to run this vs ya'll anytime.

1 hour ago, GL Im 2h said:

Also nice rune pouches, after asking us at edge bank whether we wanted rune pouches on or off and we agreed off; Ya'll decided to bring them anyway!! Nice one guys... 

i think every brid ever would obviously bring a rune pouch to an SRI. 

At the end of the day it's about getting action for your clan, and this looked fun. 

16 minutes ago, 8Bit said:

i think every brid ever would obviously bring a rune pouch to an SRI. 

At the end of the day it's about getting action for your clan, and this looked fun. 

Yeah, I only mention because they asked before we fought. Js