[LEAKED] Results of Jamz's Runescape Essay

Fear'

8 hours ago, Fjeder said:

kiss the belts and stay obsessed u socially awkward freak

dude ur the one who got triggered by a troll accounts post about someone from a different clan than you, you're the socially awkward freak l0l keep beeping at the bottom of ts mute

While I appreciate the attempt at banter, I feel compelled to point out the cringeworthy attempt at sounding educated.

"The following is confidential information released..."

Confidential information does not get "released". Confidential information by definition is information that can not be released. It is either leaked, declassified or disclosed.

There should be a comma after "Pure Clanning".

"Doctor Professor" is not a thing. People either go with Doctor after completing their Ph.D. or with Professor after being approved by an education board.

Calling someone an "expert" after already stating they are both a "Doctor" and a "Professor" is superfluous at best.

"Lecturer" is implied by the fact they are a professor.

The overall grading sheet, besides being low quality humor, tries really hard to sound sophisticated but seems to have been written by someone with a flimsy grasp of the English language.

I'm impressed with your observation that an essay indeed "begins" with an introduction.

Bold-faced either refers to bolding text or means "bold in manner or conduct". No one who has any worthwhile university education would bold a thesis statement. Suggesting a thesis statement needs to be bold shows little understanding of the academic world.

Insinuating that the author of an academic essay needs "logic" to make claims is insulting to the audience of this post. Contextually credible evidence does not mean what you think it means. Contextually refers to credible in this statement, which suggests that the credibility of the source is dependent on the context. That is extremely incorrect. Either refer to other words properly or start using commas.

Grading a paper on its merit by checking whether a body paragraph starts with a "topic sentence" is exciting stuff for someone learning the basics of academic writing, but implying it is wrong to not do it makes me wonder whether you've had any experience with academic sources outside of the inept papers submitted by your fellow first-year students.

Equally exciting is the usage of the word "constructs", as if your attempt at sounding brainy needed any more evidence to prove the contrary. We get it, you have a tab with a thesaurus open.

"Essay digs beneath the surface" sounds clumsy although not wrong, but "of the topic under consideration" certainly is. Is it under consideration? Is he writing a dissertation proposal? What exactly is "under consideration" here? Stop trying to sound educated and use words like "subject" or "topic" or simply leave out "under consideration" if you don't know what it means.

You repeat the pleonasm with "Essay ends with a concise conclusion."

I'm very happy you understand what citing means in the academic world, but there is actually no such thing as citing a "resource". I think the word you were looking for is "source", but I'm sure the cup of coffee you drank is grateful for finally getting some credit.

Your last rubric is simply painful. You're suggesting that even if the essay contains no errors, a student can be graded with "Poor" if they did not proofread thoroughly. How would you even check whether the author proofread anything? Or was this another tortuous statement that wanted to say that the essay should contain no errors, potentially the result of proper proofreading? You keep using phrases that don't actually mean what you want them to mean. Stick to more basic language next time.

Your first comment opens with "lack of credible sources" but the rubric only suggested a minimum of one credible source. Either you are contradicting your grading criteria or you are nit-picking for no clear reason. Maybe you should have proofread your own banter post before trying to call someone else's "poorly written".

While not inherently wrong your writing style is awful. "That" can be omitted in over half of the cases if you reworded your clumsy writing, although admittedly that would be too much to ask for.

I guess it's part of the attempt at banter but "emotional rambling" breaks the illusion of you trying to grade it as if you actually were someone with an education.

Next, "that results in the overall context of the essay" legit does not make sense in any way. Emotional rambling does not affect the "context of the essay". It might result in poor argumentation, poor flow, poor academic value, but implying rambling can affect the "context" of the essay is hilarious unless you are implying he is writing a thesis on the rambling itself. Which he is not, which again makes you wrong.

Concluding the sentence with "of the essay to fall victim." may sound smart but it's actually wrong. Again. The essay falls victim to what here, exactly? The emotional rambling is the result so you can't possibly refer to that. I think you're missing a few words here buddy, as you didn't mention a cause.

It is indeed an "interesting choice of colorful language". However, as you try to insult it in the next sentence, which happens to be a completely new sentence, that should not be a comma but a period. The more you know.

"If this was a 5th grade essay you might have passed" is admittedly cheeky, but considering the fact you're writing in the present by using "you might have passed", that "was" should actually be a "were".

All-in-all I didn't actually expect much from a little essay written by anyone from EOP as your clan is known for its lack of educated members. I think you trying to compete with FOE in the banter department is very brave but evidently it's not your strong suit. You already got beaten in the meme department so I hope you find something you're actually good at. Third time's a charm, right?

Overall grade: F-.

Result: Fail.

Chance of a re-sit: Do us all a favor and don't bother.

Thanks for playing.

14 minutes ago, Foe-Rs.com said:

While I appreciate the attempt at banter, I feel compelled to point out the cringeworthy attempt at sounding educated.

Confidential information does not get "released". Confidential information by definition is information that can not be released. It is either leaked, declassified or disclosed.

"Doctor Professor" is not a thing. People either go with Doctor after completing their Ph.D. or with Professor after being approved by an education board.

Calling someone an "expert" after already stating they are both a "Doctor" and a "Professor" is superfluous at best.

The overall grading sheet, besides being low quality humor, tries really hard to sound sophisticated but seems to have been written by someone with a flimsy grasp of the English language.

I'm impressed with your observation that an essay indeed "begins" with an introduction.

Bold-faced either refers to bolding text or means "bold in manner or conduct". No one who has any worthwhile university education would bold a thesis statement. Suggesting a thesis statement needs to be bold shows little understanding of the academic world.

Insinuating that the author of an academic essay needs "logic" to make claims is insulting to the audience of this post. Contextually credible evidence does not mean what you think it means. Contextually refers to credible in this statement, which suggests that the credibility of the source is dependent on the context. Either refer to other words properly or start using commas.

Grading a paper on its merit by checking whether a body paragraph starts with a "topic sentence" is exciting stuff for someone learning the basics of academic writing, but implying it is wrong to not do it makes me wonder whether you've had any experience with academic sources outside of the inept papers submitted by your fellow first-year students.

Equally exciting is the usage of the word "constructs", as if your attempt at sounding brainy needed any more evidence to prove the contrary. We get it, you have a tab with a thesaurus open.

"Essay digs beneath the surface" sounds clumsy although not wrong, but "of the topic under consideration". Is it under consideration? Is he writing a dissertation proposal? What exactly is "under consideration" here? Stop trying to sound educated and use words like "subject" or "topic" or simply leave out "under consideration" if you don't know what it means.

I'm very happy you understand what citing means in the academic world, but there is actually no such thing as citing a "resource". I think the word you were looking for is "source", but I'm sure the cup of coffee you drank is grateful for finally getting some credit.

Your last rubric is simply painful. You're suggesting that even if the essay contains no errors, a student can be graded with "Poor" if they did not proofread thoroughly. How would you even check whether the author proofread anything? Or was this another tortuous statement that wanted to say that the essay should contain no errors, potentially the result of proper proofreading? You keep using phrases that don't actually mean what you want them to mean. Stick to more basic language next time.

Your first comment opens with "lack of credible sources" but the rubric only suggested a minimum of one credible source. Either you are contradicting your grading criteria or you are nit-picking for no clear reason. Maybe you should have proofread your own banter post before trying to call someone else's "poorly written".

While not inherently wrong your writing style is awful. "That" can be omitted in over half of the cases if you reworded your clumsy writing, although admittedly that would be too much to ask for.

I guess it's part of the attempt at banter but "emotional rambling" breaks the illusion of you trying to grade it as if you actually were someone with an education.

Next, "that results in the overall context of the essay" legit does not make sense in any way. Emotional rambling does not affect the "context of the essay". It might result in poor argumentation, poor flow, poor academic value, but implying rambling can affect the "context" of the essay is hilarious unless you are implying he is writing a thesis on the rambling itself. Which he is not, which again makes you wrong.

Concluding the sentence with "of the essay to fall victim." may sound smart but it's actually wrong. Again. The essay falls victim to what here, exactly? The emotional rambling is the result so you can't possibly refer to that. I think you're missing a few words here buddy.

It is indeed an "interesting choice of colorful language". However, as you try to insult it in the next sentence that should not be a comma but a period. The more you know.

"If this was a 5th grade essay you might have passed" is admittedly cheeky, but considering the fact you're writing in the present by using "you might have passed", that "was" should actually be a "were".

All-in-all I didn't actually expect much from a little essay written by anyone from EOP as your clan is known for its lack of educated members. I think you trying to compete with FOE in the banter department is very brave but evidently it's not your strong suit. You already got beaten in the meme department so I hope you find something you're actually good at. Third time's a charm, right?

Thanks for playing.

@Koshar1 Take some notes from this guy doctor professor

22 minutes ago, Foe-Rs.com said:

Insinuating that the author of an academic essay needs "logic" to make claims is insulting to the audience of this post. Contextually credible evidence does not mean what you think it means. Contextually refers to credible in this statement, which suggests that the credibility of the source is dependent on the context. Either refer to other words properly or start using commas.

"Essay digs beneath the surface" sounds clumsy although not wrong, but "of the topic under consideration" certainly is. Is it under consideration? Is he writing a dissertation proposal? What exactly is "under consideration" here? Stop trying to sound educated and use words like "subject" or "topic" or simply leave out "under consideration" if you don't know what it means.

Concluding the sentence with "of the essay to fall victim." may sound smart but it's actually wrong. Again. The essay falls victim to what here, exactly? The emotional rambling is the result so you can't possibly refer to that. I think you're missing a few words here buddy, as you didn't mention a cause.

It is indeed an "interesting choice of colorful language". However, as you try to insult it in the next sentence, which happens to be a completely new sentence, that should not be a comma but a period. The more you know.

Thanks for playing.

Ok @zmajl0l

46 minutes ago, Foe-Rs.com said:

Thanks for playing.

no @zmaj there are no resubmissions allowed, you still failed

l0000l imagine taking something taht took 2 minutes so seriously that you spend hours writing another essay l000l

fom is full of dropouts

l0000l

you're actualy so insecure about what people on an online world think

29 minutes ago, Fear' said:

no @zmaj there are no resubmissions allowed, you still failed

l0000l imagine taking something taht took 2 minutes so seriously that you spend hours writing another essay l000l

fom is full of dropouts

l0000l

you're actualy so insecure about what people on an online world think

Imagine being so insecure that for every EoM member that signs up to sharkbrew also needs a fake account