Nixon's F2P Saturday

Nixon

SNaGpNL.png

This Saturday I woke up early and alone, but not for long, as soon I would head out for some great action! Thanks to everybody who made my day great, couldn't have done it without you, see you next weekend!

fvaehSH.png

I decided to get some last minute training in before the big day, so I hit the gym at 7 AM to work on my shoulders and back. I got some good action and in between sets was able to snag a girl's number on Tinder. After the Gym I stocked up on returns for the day before heading home to mass up for yard work.

Hxcb4tc.png

At 10 AM I headed to my grandfather's house for massing. My cousins, siblings, and aunts and uncles showed up and headed out into the backyard right on time at 10:30. Our first task was clearing the insane amount of weeds that were growing. That  didn't seem to be a problem, their returns were shit and we made easy work of em. After a brief regroup in the kitchen we set back out, tore down the fence, and put up a new one.

T3TWexk.png

I texted my Tinder match and set up a 1v1, which I won with startling ease. Afterwards I hit the local bars with a group of friends. The first bar was pretty boring, so I checked Supremacy's aftermath, which lifted my spirits. We hit a couple more bars and had a great time before turning in for the night. 

8Ay7mBX.png

zgQr7dn.jpg

ybAcezB.jpg

HGERBmO.jpg

b3bc51d23ee5b393f90ac7e56b3e86b2.png