MISFITS Crucifies FATALITY[NSFW/XXX/Couck on suicide watch]

Zee

1 hour ago, Paddy said:

Name an Fi member that hacked someones account. We just kicked our own leader, who has been in the clan for 9 years because he scammed a member. Please, name a single member.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Openly hacking accounts now ?

Your former leader couck threatens my boards on a daily basis. You might say he's trolling but I take these threats very seriously. So either tell couck to keep his mouth shut with the threats or I'll be a threat to you. 

I have a few things up my sleeve if this continues and I'm telling you guys right now nobody will come out winner from this, everyone will get hurt in a way

4 minutes ago, Finest said:

Openly admitting to hacking a rank's account while spamming on said account & you got annihilated, up 10.

You're a pathetic excuse of a clan

very butthurt! I agree. Refer to vids to see you getting smoked

29 minutes ago, Finest said:

Openly admitting to hacking a rank's account while spamming on said account & you got annihilated, up 10.

You're a pathetic excuse of a clan

6 minutes ago, The Executioner said:

putting hacking a rival clan member on your youtube is great advertisement. see you next weekend.

That was for threatning my forums. The difference between both clans is that you're all talk. You have couck barking in his corner, all you need to do is to shut his smart mouth because it's going to keep costing Fi.

I actually think most fi ranks are cool like marwan Matt and lee but it's taking 1 inactive rank to come on fucking things up for you, while instead your clan could've been working on growing a core etc

4 hours ago, Dynamic said:

The rivalry has just begun, we will make sure to keep the scene clean from hacking no honor clans.

??? You clan is the scummiest out of all of them? Couck threatening our forums and he threated my irl?

Stfu idiot Fi is the most toxic clan in the scene and every clan knows this. 

p.s Fi is like that shit kid in w25 who calls you bad because you absolutely shat on his/her/their nan, like absolutely destroyed them, then calls u shit cause salty heh FI smoked

For all idiots who think that we “hacked” their hc’s account... -.-“ SMH... this is why you never shd buy accounts DUMB FKNG RETARDS.. its a big mistake that ur idiot hc made.. now life with it fkng rats

weird how 1 inactive idiot fucks evrything up for fi..

goodluck! You gonna need it next week! Im comming 4 you!

80+ bees incomming

1 hour ago, A Dutch said:

For all idiots who think that we “hacked” their hc’s account... -.-“ SMH... this is why you never shd buy accounts DUMB FKNG RETARDS.. its a big mistake that ur idiot hc made.. now life with it fkng rats

weird how 1 inactive idiot fucks evrything up for fi..

goodluck! You gonna need it next week! Im comming 4 you!

1 hour ago, Dynamic said:

mhh so only 2 mains who neither of us can identify, if i see them at other trips with us i'll do what i can to get rid of them because fuck mains

That no one can identify? Gtfo with ur b.s

5 minutes ago, Paddy said:

You don't be a threat to me at all. Your brown, no brown person has ever been a threat to me. Show me where he has "threatened your boards"

1b9a5ae5b34c13f5dd8dda8626a33d59.png

Not to mention he also threatens members of Misfits.