Best looking clan uniform

Witchcraft

5 hours ago, OCCULTlST said:

Which clan has the best looking uniform based purely on aesthetics?
No drama bias pls
Predominantly hats and team cape (but you can take into account how well the theme works with other pure rag gear/bis)

My opinion:

1. FOE - I just think the pale/off white hat and pale blue team 30 combo is sick. Works amazing with lighter outfits

2. MF - close second. The black hat/yellow team 20 works really well with black dhide g/any other dark g outfits. Plus mf can mix it up with black wizzy hat g

3. EOP/Purge  - red is a solid ass color bruh

ps. no poll cos I cbf

ur avatar is best

Besides FOE outfit being flawless and could go well with most gear, I feel like MM hat and cape combination doesn't get alot of love. They're the only pink themed clan that can actually pull it off and be intimidating.

9 hours ago, Outbrust Hero said:

tlp was the coolest. the green clans apex/fi look swag on the battlefield. the guthix mage cape 2 is he best and matches them nicely

That's actually a good point—that being said though that means eop and purge can rock zammy 2 and look sick, and foe would definitely suit sara 2 (so their fashion is still #1 imo)
It's a shame there's no yellow themed gods/robes for us at mf/sup (at least mf has the black hat to work with)