Whisky

puppyslush

1 minute ago, slushpuppeh said:

100%. But still it is a public request that I do something as *apparently* he has done it to multiple people, so hence this topic is posted. If it is just intra-clan drama, all gucci. But if he is some serial hacker/recoverer etc, then he will get his own hall of fame topic

Thing is you’re just giving these guys attention and that’s what some of them want.  A lot of people in this community do the same thing , sell accounts, recover, repeat. You have to know the risk about buying an account. 

4 minutes ago, krat0s said:

Thing is you’re just giving these guys attention and that’s what some of them want.  A lot of people in this community do the same thing , sell accounts, recover, repeat. You have to know the risk about buying an account. 

Not all attention is good however. I think it is probably worse not highlighting some of the NH behaviour, but preferably that's why I am not taking any sort of action until i get more details

4 hours ago, 17_ said:

Lol get a grip no1 gives a fuck if he scammed and u can't do nothing about it lmfao

shut up you stink of shit LOL

you're a dumb dog who thinks hes some internet gangster, ramadan is over kid wait til i roll up