EOM Doxxer Clan Hypocrisy + Demands

Foe-Rs.com

2 minutes ago, Parm said:

fo want dox war wow sure i guess sv learned the hard way as well they cudnt break us fo sure as fuck wont lmao

what you mean bro?? its jamz, paul and austin different fo bro

if you wanna make your personal beef with koshar public and get both clans involved, go for it.

your move

7 minutes ago, debb said:

if you wanna make your personal beef with koshar public and get both clans involved, go for it.

your move

i think them having my ratsit is gonna scare me or something

msg all my cousins, call my dad's company and msg my mum please i beg for this dox war

So you're telling me FOE started doxing EOP and now FOE are crying because EOP are superior and retaliating? Cry more you pussies lol just because EOP are better than you doesn't mean you need to start doxing. You did this last time and it ended up in all of FOE ranks turning into kneeling bitches, gl this time lol last time EOP were holding back

10 minutes ago, The Eagle Man said:

prove it 

your members were spamming irl info during fights on saturday lol do you think ur tough buddy, doxing eop and then publicly declaring a dox war blaming eop for starting it when you started it? remember what happened last time l0l ur ranks were pming eop asap for off

1 hour ago, debb said:

your move

I'm sure you're not blind enough to realize that the second option is getting your dog back on his leash and play runescape.com without needing to involve this cringe threatening shit in it. Very reasonable request.