EOM Doxxer Clan Hypocrisy + Demands

Foe-Rs.com

3 minutes ago, Foe-Rs.com said:

I'm sure you're not blind enough to realize that the second option is getting your dog back on his leash and play runescape.com without needing to involve this cringe threatening shit in it. Very reasonable request.

you can pm me on discord if you wanna talk about the situation instead of making some cringe sb topic lul

Literally imagine caring about someone doxxing you in 2018 LOL

If you doxxed me all you would see is one of the 600k houses my parents own, how white, rich, and good looking i am, and how good looking my family is as well because we all have superior white genes LOL. 

It's a pixelated fucking game, fom kids are legit so fucking cringe. Go outside and enjoy some sunlight and then take a shower afterwards. Go make some friends and hangout with them. Get an  education, do something productive with your life. 

30 minutes ago, JoJo said:

If you doxxed me all you would see is one of the 600k houses my parents own, how white, rich, and good looking i am, and how good looking my family is as well because we all have superior white genes LOL. 

It's a pixelated fucking game, fom kids are legit so fucking cringe. Go outside and enjoy some sunlight and then take a shower afterwards. Go make some friends and hangout with them. Get an  education, do something productive with your life. 

Always bragging on the internet about how rich and good looking you are doesn’t actually make you rich or goodlooking. 

Also no one even asked you, and no one will ever care enough to ask

12 minutes ago, Yaz said:

Always bragging on the internet about how rich and good looking you are doesn’t actually make you rich or goodlooking. 

Also no one even asked you, and no one will ever care enough to ask

I've posted my IRL on multiple public forums (because i'm actually good looking) and my address is also probably public knowledge at this point, go ahead and look up how much my house is worth and then tell me i'm lying l0l. 

Also you're probably brown and have never posted your irl publicly because you know you'd be ridiculed. Don't ever quote me again lmfao. 

32 minutes ago, JoJo said:

I've posted my IRL on multiple public forums (because i'm actually good looking) and my address is also probably public knowledge at this point, go ahead and look up how much my house is worth and then tell me i'm lying l0l. 

Also you're probably brown and have never posted your irl publicly because you know you'd be ridiculed. Don't ever quote me again lmfao. 

not a single person gives a fuck l0l youre typing this on a forum post made for medieval pixelated dragons

35 minutes ago, JoJo said:

literally so cringe lmfao imagine seeking validation on a java paint game forums because you're insecure

funny how you mention white genes and going outside/making friends, 3 qualities that all EoM officials lack

2 hours ago, JoJo said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sm56XXAvnU

8 hours ago, 8pint said:

shock EOP doxing again

just like every other time the pure community will do nothing

578202d8f406d0ffe20dc00b061ea9e6.png

bro why you listen to that kid? lmao he has no intel on dox or any of that lmao hes just a +1 cx

33 minutes ago, Koshar1 said:

we'll pay u a visit soon, ratsit

Lol when u have others do the doxing but claim you’re the one that does it (cringe)

Btw jordans irl is public in rs gen chat on foe forums,next plz