EOM Doxxer Clan Hypocrisy + Demands

Foe-Rs.com

Remember when this guy cried about having his IRL leaked by someone with weak connections to FOE at best? https://eop-rs.org/topic/108556-foe-doxing/

51412cae80c350dd33d6267fd5a00ebc.png

The person responsible was "Clan Ally" rank which in the current age of FOE means that you are not mentally disabled and somewhat regularly visit our forums.

As FOE holds high standards that person had his rank removed INSTANTLY and was subsequently banned from our community.

221a197aae42bf27fffa44204034dc07.png

Topic from EOM's own website.

So let's talk about the hypocrisy here.

6ef8d1e861117d4c37b2abe7e8a6ace6.png

Two IRLs leaked, one real-life name leaked.

2011dec42db05802a2bb7bf341d51907.png

Full name leak + extensive harassment & dox threats from a COUNCIL rank of EOM?

a0076f1c29d0b3eb82b32f07480ca0cd.png

3e4e7c1c5d2418bab053a23b87b632bb.png

9565d4b60a97a95a63bc0eb6cb64b38e.png

6ac14c694fe7f32087cb88caf158b6e7.png

EOP ranks responding to doxxing family members which is apparently HILARIOUS

9f7d52cd4d12c29fdc7447096c7468b6.png

EOP forum account made by an EOP rank containing full name of relative, IRL picture of said relative and previously had personal linkedin information fully displayed on their forums.

More RECENT doxx information leaked by EOM:

ebe2607a9d020a8d539d9df45a9b24b6.png

At this point it is no secret your clan lacks any honor or standard, so I'll make it simple instead.

Option 1: Koshar will be removed from your community at once and it is done. Let me remind you of the fact you expected this treatment when it happened to you, although it wouldn't surprise anyone if you turned out to be hypocrites and entertained his actions.

Option 2: All attempts at releasing information will be stopped instantly from this moment forth and any person who is involved will be removed from the community whenever attempted again. Ranks publicly start speaking out against any doxxing attempts and ban uses from your community rather than infantile and pathetic responses we've seen so far. If you think spamming real-life names and doxxes on alt-accounts or alt-identities will evade accountability, you are mistaken.

Failure to choose either option will be seen as an official declaration from EOM to start a doxx war against FOE and will be handled accordingly. There have been zero attacks from FOE, zero instigations, zero rebuttals. I'd like to remind the individuals that they are not as comfortable as they might they think are....not at all (yes, I hope you consider that fully back-handed threat in all seriousness). The individuals from FOE that they should be worried about have not had any involvement in this matter so far. Don't forget you won't be getting the support you might have relied on in the past...I'm sure you know what we mean.

I hope EOM can show that they want to play Runescape rather than make disgusting IRL threats. We've given you ample opportunity to fix your act, to clean up your mistakes, to stop it from happening. You ignored it, this is your last warning. Ball is in your park, we'll give you 24 hours.

We are all grown men/women playing a game and bringing things to IRL. Sad? Yes. Retarded? Yes.

Stop acting like this topic is gonna do anything, cuz it's not. Fo''s is trying to dictate? Haha, that's funny. In the end of the day, you still get bullied in-game and there's nothing you can do about it. "So heyy, let's make a topic on sharkbrew because one retarded eop rank posted my warlord's irl!!! omg it's the end of the world!!!".

Koshar is a lil kid acting like hes a gangster. He's looking for attention and you retards are giving him it. There is legit nothing he can do to Jamz or his family members, so why are you so triggered? You wanna punish him? Go ahead and dox him, hack him. Whatever. I told him many times to take danny's pic off from his avatar, he wouldn't, told him to take jamz off, he wont. 

Every1 seems to be a fucking pussy nowadays

Go ahead and dox him and stop crying about it on a shit forums that no1 (REALLY) cares about. 

Oh, and if u think when the dox war begins we won't be able to retaliate cuz lil nick isn't here, you're wrong.

9 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

We are all grown men/women playing a game and bringing things to IRL. Sad? Yes. Retarded? Yes.

Stop acting like this topic is gonna do anything, cuz it's not. Fo''s is trying to dictate? Haha, that's funny. In the end of the day, you still get bullied in-game and there's nothing you can do about it. "So heyy, let's make a topic on sharkbrew because one retarded eop rank posted my warlord's irl!!! omg it's the end of the world!!!".

Koshar is a lil kid acting like hes a gangster. He's looking for attention and you retards are giving him it. There is legit nothing he can do to Jamz or his family members, so why are you so triggered? You wanna punish him? Go ahead and dox him, hack him. Whatever. I told him many times to take danny's pic off from his avatar, he wouldn't, told him to take jamz off, he wont. 

Go ahead and dox him and stop crying about it on a shit forums that no1 (REALLY) cares about. 

Oh, and if u think when the dox war begins we won't be able to retaliate cuz lil nick isn't here, you're wrong.

ur super cringe lmfao!

18 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

Option 3:

EoP dictates, not the opposite.

Shut the fuck up and see u next weekend

So you're saying that EOM is trying to dictate a doxx war against FOE? You're starting this, instigating, and executing.

9 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

This is an official from your clan posting this, therefore we consider it a leadership decision, which makes it a clan decision, which means every single one of your members is involved. Also I don't care for your excuses, I'm perfectly aware to the dot how old Koshar is and he is a legal adult everywhere in the world and he will be treated as such.

Also if you think this is about low key database hunting you are severely underestimating the level of shit you'd be in if you continue down this path. I know who doxxes in EOM and it's not much, and if you think the people who are competent in the RS community will be on the side of Koshar you are poignantly mistaken.

23 minutes ago, Foe-Rs.com said:

So you're saying that EOM is trying to dictate a doxx war against FOE? You're starting this, instigating, and executing.

This is an official from your clan posting this, therefore we consider it a leadership decision, which makes it a clan decision, which means every single one of your members is involved. Also I don't care for your excuses, I'm perfectly aware to the dot how old Koshar is and he is a legal adult everywhere in the world and he will be treated as such.

Also if you think this is about low key database hunting you are severely underestimating the level of shit you'd be in if you continue down this path. I know who doxxes in EOM and it's not much, and if you think the people who are competent in the RS community will be on the side of Koshar you are poignantly mistaken.

didn't read half what u said

stop talking and start acting

making essays on a forum that no1 cares wont do anything

5 minutes ago, Koshar1 said:

Shouldnt of accused me of doxing u in the first place when I didnt. plenty of ur members been posting my members irl/pics.

If u want this to stop pm me and apoligize and i will stop, if not then u know what it is jamz.

Ur such a baby lol

25 minutes ago, Koshar1 said:

Shouldnt of accused me of doxing u in the first place when I didnt. plenty of ur members been posting my members irl/pics.

If u want this to stop pm me and apoligize and i will stop, if not then u know what it is jamz.

newfag why do you pipe up when ppl will shut u down in 2 seconds.