Envy Audio - What will they do?

Ace Krave

5 minutes ago, krat0s said:

Wouldnt hurt you to mute your mic also, i remember you trying to call inners and members would leave the clan and poke me saying im leaving because this retard cant even speak right... Yikesss LOOOOOOOOL. Stick to being a keyboard warrior buddy, it suits you better.

That's right folks, EnVy a clan known for their strong calling ability. Corr have I well & truly been put in my place.

8 minutes ago, Haz said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL follow like krave jajaja

I remember the time we tried to let 2h call, everyone was north and he called a scim push south... Not only did he call it once but he called it 3 times... I also remember the time we had to do an inventory check on him because he only joined runescape this year, his 4th trip he brang lobsters and Tuna & now this kid is trying to pipe up like he actually does something...  LOOOOOOL

1 minute ago, krat0s said:

I remember the time we tried to let 2h call, everyone was north and he called a scim push south... Not only did he call it once but he called it 3 times... I also remember the time we had to do an inventory check on him because he only joined runescape this year, his 4th trip he brang lobsters and Tuna & now this kid is trying to pipe up like he actually does something...  Must be nice to be only clanning for 3months LOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOLLL "Lobsters & Tuna"  "joined runescape this year" Hilarious 

1 minute ago, TheReal said:

remember when you made up you were in mm? 

I was in SV & MM pre eoc. Had Jordan/Eli (leader/founder of SV) on my facebook you fookin dribbler and was good friends. plug up your mouth before your desk space gets unpleasant again, mr dribbla

2 minutes ago, GL Im 2h said:

I was in SV & MM pre eoc. Had Jordan/Eli (leader/founder of SV) on my facebook you fookin dribbler and was good friends. plug up your mouth before your desk space gets unpleasant again, mr dribbla

Ahaha imagine your only income being a sythe account, your parents must be proud of you dude!

9 hours ago, krat0s said:

I remember the time we tried to let 2h call, everyone was north and he called a scim push south... Not only did he call it once but he called it 3 times... I also remember the time we had to do an inventory check on him because he only joined runescape this year, his 4th trip he brang lobsters and Tuna & now this kid is trying to pipe up like he actually does something...  LOOOOOOL

This ^

"some envy ranks" all i hear is 2 people from envy flaming you whilst you're not responding.. so you took the L already; oh and you was letting someone who joined you a month ago speak for you and they wasn't even saying anything relevant lmao

21 hours ago, Haz said:

LOL Krave's dumbass wouldn't know what to do with it anyways

who cares krave, you prob cringin behind your pc, cause you think it's funny, but your the one who is actually banter your clan excist out of scammers & rejects from other clans.
ZERO FUCKS GIVEN, very poor banter.
And whoever listenend to this for 12minutes, get a life xD

And foe & EOP also zero fucks given, bantering themselves to death. fucking kids.

The best banter was cd vs envy. RETURN! LINES OF E PRETYPED! WTF WAS THAT?

do you even know what banter is inbred monkey

1 hour ago, IamjohnC said:

who cares krave, you prob cringin behind your pc, cause you think it's funny, but your the one who is actually banter your clan excist out of scammers & rejects from other clans.
ZERO FUCKS GIVEN, very poor banter.
And whoever listenend to this for 12minutes, get a life xD

And foe & EOP also zero fucks given, bantering themselves to death. fucking kids.

The best banter was cd vs envy. RETURN! LINES OF E PRETYPED! WTF WAS THAT?

do you even know what banter is inbred monkey

You sound like a rapist on the mic.