Eruption of Barbers 3-0 Ponytails

J Styles

Do you really think ctrl made eop sweat? Or have any effect on us whatsoever??

They made me sweat as much as rd made/makes me sweat.

You clearly make poor decisions based on your clan history I can't help but feel sorry for you.

We clearly did as you didn't do aftermath topics for weeks with us around. Or the 0-28 prep record l0l.

Did you ever beat Control or Fatality in P2P?

I've been in Fatality aswell you know, at the time where your clan were never relevant until you started massing when every clan closed but okm8

We clearly did as you didn't do aftermath topics for weeks with us around. Or the 0-28 prep record l0l.

I've been in Fatality aswell you know, at the time where your clan were never relevant until you started massing when every clan closed but okm8

I get your strategy now. Whenever you can't defend the current clan your in you revert to bringing up your dead clan, whenever you can't defend it anymore you try to bring up that you were in Fatality. Who btw are currently getting roflstomped as well by yours truly(EOP).

All control did was take part in like 3 months of p2p trips where clans were lucky to get 1 fight a trip, kinda just like its seeming to still be.. Congratulations we will have someone make you a sticker for your clans accomplishments. And we will also have one made for authority, redemption, and fatality, your other beloved clans.

This is a lie. I've already explained this on another topic, not sure what you're getting with this revisionist history... EoP & Control were never "rivals" as you're making it seem to be with these posts. Both clans for the most part had a neutral relationship, besides the Mr Ko X & the bitching in wilderness/fight pits preps. Not sure how you can make such ridiculous statements like this

if EoP weren't relevant at the time, then what makes you think a clan that went out once a week and weren't even top 3 in that server in regards to the wilderness, were any relevant themselves?

Edited by kdtrey5

This is a lie. I've already explained this on another topic, not sure what you're getting with this revisionist history... EoP & Control were never "rivals" as you're making it seem to be with these posts. Both clans for the most part had a neutral relationship, besides the Mr Ko X & the bitching in wilderness/fight pits preps. Not sure how you can make such ridiculous statements like this

if EoP weren't relevant at the time, then what makes you think a clan that went out once a week and weren't even top 3 in that server, were any relevant themselves?

Are you seriously saying control weren't top 3 p2p then Lmfao?

Gotta love how you keep saying 'revisionist history' as well and then throw your OWN opinion in...

Are you seriously saying control weren't top 3 p2p then Lmfao?

Gotta love how you keep saying 'revisionist history' as well and then throw your OWN opinion in...

I edit my post. I don't think it's revisionist history to claim CT weren't top 3 in P2P in the wilderness.

Fi/Sv/Foe were the top 3 pulling clans in P2P, if we're talking about matched then that's a different story.