Eruption of Barbers 3-0 Ponytails

J Styles

My bad LOL, 2 months!!

And you linked the same prep twice:)

Thank you for pointing out that it has INDEED been 2 months since we lost to you in clan wars.

point is i was right u were wrong :P 

anyways thanks for the prep was indeed fun, hope we get some more soon

The low tier clan you were a low tier rank in only came into the wilderness 4 times a month. Trust me you weren't nearly as good as you think.

Yet we never lost a prep to you, beat you with music bot. Smacked the fuck out of you down 10 every weekend before you started to slump. That's when Mr Ko X ruined your trips for 4 months in a row l0l. Your staff team was blind as fuck and wanted to promo the kid. Did your clan leave single for 3 months in a row without getting bullied O.o?

Yet we never lost a prep to you, beat you with music bot. Smacked the fuck out of you down 10 every weekend before you started to slump. That's when Mr Ko X ruined your trips for 4 months in a row l0l. Your staff team was blind as fuck and wanted to promo the kid. Did your clan leave single for 3 months in a row without getting bullied O.o?

aaaaaaaaand...

then you closed!

Do you really think ctrl made eop sweat? Or have any effect on us whatsoever??

They made me sweat as much as rd made/makes me sweat.

You clearly make poor decisions based on your clan history I can't help but feel sorry for you.

There should have been a sharkbrew award for clan least cared about that is most talked about by the 2 people that remember them.

That way Control could win an award for the first and only time in their 8 different versions.

hey off CT v1 bundle of twigsgot, can't help it v2 was a brown sticky stuffstorm of retards like range| borzor Jasper (council LOL) erik (zee kevin leader who retired after every prep loss 2 come back 2-3 weeks later)

because there was no point chasing CP and EOP in single strip you moron

We beat EOP the day we closed LMFAO

Aww i'm sorry you feel that way

i'm happy you felt like you supposably beat EOP on the day of your closure, you seem to defend your past clan with distinction on sharkbrew a lot. It doesn't change the fact they closed and will remain irrelevant though :/