HOT!NEW! [NSFW] Ending Misfits Again.

Elve

16 minutes ago, Misfits Sucks said:

LOL! i cannot imagine that as im in Fatality and see alot of topics of the clan im in are up! haha!

if im not mistaken i am a fatality member, and i currently see 3 topics. about a big day in the wilderness featuring a cwa incident.

Imagine clearing 3 new misfits and 2 apps after massing for 30 minutes and than posting a winning topic, if we did that to FI there would be 300 post a day lol. You're not bullying anyone after what happened Sunday and what will continue to happen every Sunday.

Keep posting these cringe ass gives us so much humor.

20 minutes ago, Budder F said:

Imagine clearing 3 new misfits and 2 apps after massing for 30 minutes and than posting a winning topic, if we did that to FI there would be 300 post a day lol. You're not bullying anyone after what happened Sunday and what will continue to happen every Sunday.

Hmm this is not the case.. watch all our videos you can see more than 5 misfits dying.. and even then theyre still misfits that are deaaaaaad AAAAAAAAAH BRO DEAD MISFITS.. one event/week soon damn......... haha we got 80 people already signed for sunday glglgll

22 minutes ago, Budder F said:

fiwinner.png&key=b7790a9ab7d880ff55d18eb

2 minutes ago, Misfits Sucks said:

Hmm this is not the case.. watch all our videos you can see more than 5 misfits dying.. and even then theyre still misfits that are deaaaaaad AAAAAAAAAH BRO DEAD MISFITS.. one event/week soon damn......... haha we got 80 people already signed for sunday glglgll

I honestly hope you guys have 100 people signed up, even 120, who cares this is a rivalry and you guys getting cleared 5x last week in a row was not even fun :\ just another day in the dog park.

See you guys out there Sunday, hopefully you get some numbers so maybe it'll be 5-1

/end

4 minutes ago, Budder F said:

I honestly hope you guys have 100 people signed up, even 120, who cares this is a rivalry and you guys getting cleared 5x last week in a row was not even fun :\ just another day in the dog park.

See you guys out there Sunday, hopefully you get some numbers so maybe it'll be 5-1

/end

AHAHAHAHAHA WE OWNER YOU SUNDAY AND TODAY HAHAAHAH EASY FOR BIG FATALITY

Ah yes this was the fatality I want to see more, not that passive good guy crap you've had since Couck stepped down. Hopefully this rivalry between you two gets interesting unlike the last time.

5 hours ago, Asap said:

fi must be really struggling in this rivalry when u need this much propaganda to try boosting ur clans morale xD

Now that u guys seem to be pking during the week as well maybe we should set up a pkri

hold the L

2 hours ago, DDOS said:

Yet they are in your clan fking dumb dog :D "JUST A REGULAR MEMBER" LMFAO 

One by one btw

yeah which is the same in every clan. im sure if we killed 10 of ur randoms in revs we wouldnt go boasting around putting failed topics lmao.. when u see a few ranks names then by all means go for it.. u need all the propaganda u can get though because youll never clear our best