Who should challenge FOE next??

Himsa

What clan should step up and full out FOE for a chance to win 2Billion GPS??  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should take the challenge!

• Supremacy
    • Intense Redemption
    • Fatality
    • Apex
    • Eruption Of Pures
    • Other

4 hours ago, JoJo said:

Embarassing that your only response (that you've already used 20 times) is to post a video of your dead clan winning a prep with +6 handicap lmfao

meanwhile i closed SV in 4 weeks which was only the last time out of the other 10 times i closed them and imp. 

Lmfao who even are you?

some irrelevant keyboard warrior. Get KYP’d back into your retired spot in EOP. You’ve been there for 8 years and they still won’t give you a rank hahaha

2 hours ago, Imperial Spartan said:

I closed eom 2 weeks ago for the 10x hahahahaha remember to losing to lvl 80s as 39 def 108s loooooooooooool nice member quality

quote if mad 

u should humble yourself down since u dont even cut the top50 list in this current version of fo (l0l)

same goes for the lil guy @YOOITZKID

5 hours ago, Prep War said:

Why is a eop member flamming another clan about closing when eop has closed 6 times in the past 2 years lmfaooooo

Get off of this site before solo finds out you dog.

I would flame you but i literally have no idea who you are because you started clanning in 2k16 l0l, you are so obsessed with me and i have no idea who you are, keep holding my pocket u fucking slave lmfaooooooo

quote me and keep barking for me doggy

5 hours ago, Yaz said:

Lmfao who even are you?

some irrelevant keyboard warrior. Get KYP’d back into your retired spot in EOP. You’ve been there for 8 years and they still won’t give you a rank hahaha

Didn't i just ask you who you are? All of you obsessed fom fanboys seem to know who i am but i have absolutely no idea who any of you irrelevant rats are lol? Keep holding my pocket fellas i love the attention lmfao. 

It's 2018 and you're slaving for a rank meanwhile im rich, white, good looking, top university, 3.9 GPA, college educated, and going to be very successful LOL. 

1 hour ago, JoJo said:

Didn't i just ask you who you are? All of you obsessed fom fanboys seem to know who i am but i have absolutely no idea who any of you irrelevant rats are lol? Keep holding my pocket fellas i love the attention lmfao. 

It's 2018 and you're slaving for a rank meanwhile im rich, white, good looking, top university, 3.9 GPA, college educated, and going to be very successful LOL. 

lmao this guy got so much triggered, that he wrote a fairy tale for us. 

1 hour ago, JoJo said:

I would flame you but i literally have no idea who you are because you started clanning in 2k16 l0l, you are so obsessed with me and i have no idea who you are, keep holding my pocket u fucking slave lmfaooooooo

quote me and keep barking for me doggy

Typical “you started clamming in 2k16” comeback.... that’s how I know you’re broken 

ps. Solo told me to tell you to stop posting on these forums, I can do you the topic if you want