Who should challenge FOE next??

Himsa

What clan should step up and full out FOE for a chance to win 2Billion GPS??  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should take the challenge!

• Supremacy
    • Intense Redemption
    • Fatality
    • Apex
    • Eruption Of Pures
    • Other

4 hours ago, JoJo said:

Didn't i just ask you who you are? All of you obsessed fom fanboys seem to know who i am but i have absolutely no idea who any of you irrelevant rats are lol? Keep holding my pocket fellas i love the attention lmfao. 

It's 2018 and you're slaving for a rank meanwhile im rich, white, good looking, top university, 3.9 GPA, college educated, and going to be very successful LOL. 

You can’t even get a rank in EOP after 8 years

and you think you’ll be successful in life LMFAO

keep boasting about shit with no proof it’ll make it really believeable!1!!

8 hours ago, JoJo said:

I would flame you but i literally have no idea who you are because you started clanning in 2k16 l0l, you are so obsessed with me and i have no idea who you are, keep holding my pocket u fucking slave lmfaooooooo

quote me and keep barking for me doggy

8 hours ago, JoJo said:

Didn't i just ask you who you are? All of you obsessed fom fanboys seem to know who i am but i have absolutely no idea who any of you irrelevant rats are lol? Keep holding my pocket fellas i love the attention lmfao. 

It's 2018 and you're slaving for a rank meanwhile im rich, white, good looking, top university, 3.9 GPA, college educated, and going to be very successful LOL. 

lmfao irl this guy has the nerve to ask people who they are when dull would rather close his clan entirely than give him a rank 

"Ultimately, leadership is not about glorious crowning acts. It's about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, especially when the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. It is about laying the groundwork for others' success, and then standing back and letting them shine."