Who should challenge FOE next??

Himsa

What clan should step up and full out FOE for a chance to win 2Billion GPS??  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should take the challenge!

• Supremacy
    • Intense Redemption
    • Fatality
    • Apex
    • Eruption Of Pures
    • Other

So Adhi has issued an open challenge to any pure clan to full out FOE and if they manage to take a round off them in a best2 out of 3 fullout then they win 2Billion osrs gp! My personal choice is EOP. They should take this challenge, this is finally their chance to demolish their rivals and prove that they really are the superior clan like they claim to be! They would be outright dumb to decline a chance to win 2Bil GP as well. Anyways vote and post your opinions people :)

97be6baa06bf1e898846e32fef3c843a.png

4 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

I think you thinking of eop, you closed like 10 times now l0l 

Didn't you reopen 2-3 weeks ago? HAHA

Btw this is how a mpc clan beat a shit hpc clan

Embarassing that your only response (that you've already used 20 times) is to post a video of your dead clan winning a prep with +6 handicap lmfao

meanwhile i closed SV in 4 weeks which was only the last time out of the other 10 times i closed them and imp. 

8 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Embarassing that your only response (that you've already used 20 times) is to post a video of your dead clan winning a prep with +6 handicap lmfao

meanwhile i closed SV in 4 weeks which was only the last time out of the other 10 times i closed them and imp. 

Embarrassing is that eop have closed more times than sv :anismart:

You closed 5 times on oldschool yikes, in 2015/2016 you closed twice in one week. 
You reopened again this time after only being closed for 2 weeks again
20 defence just to close to me again

My mpc clan literally made eop panic for 2 weeks after they thought it would be a good idea to support our rival clan during our era. 
You got 3-0 by a mpc clan L0L 

33 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

Embarrassing is that eop have closed more times than sv :anismart:

You closed 5 times on oldschool yikes, in 2015/2016 you closed twice in one week. 
You reopened again this time after only being closed for 2 weeks again
20 defence just to close to me again

My mpc clan literally made eop panic for 2 weeks after they thought it would be a good idea to support our rival clan during our era. 
You got 3-0 by a mpc clan L0L 

nigga how are u proud of being imperial LMFAO

be embarrassed 

1 hour ago, JoJo said:

I closed eom 2 weeks ago for the 10x hahahahaha remember to losing to lvl 80s as 39 def 108s loooooooooooool nice member quality

quote if mad