Congratulations to Apex/FI/IR/Misfits

puppyslush

Was great fun and not hard to set up, the only thing is that it's rough to make good teams as a lot of clans dont prep eachother and there's not many clans open right now. Fi is always down for events like this if any clans want to do stuff like this in the future.

1 hour ago, Madguy said:

Don’t try to involve urself in  something you had nothing to do with slush. This was really easy to set up since it wasn’t hosted by a sharkbrew rank.

don’t fucking delete my comment again because  you disagree with what I say

Which part of my topic did I involve myself in the event you poor little insecure creature..

1 hour ago, slushpuppeh said:

Which part of my topic did I involve myself in the event you poor little insecure creature..

Every part of your topic? The title? Trying to find a way to involve sharkbrew for the next event by offering a “safe” * teamspeak? (*heard every ir member that visited your site is getting ddosed relentlessly by lil nick)

There’s yet to be any form of ratification regarding the usefulness of your rankteam when it comes to setting up events efficiently. And an event like this shows how little we need you and your site.. apart from flaming eachother ofcourse, thats its only merit wich keeps people from moving on

4 hours ago, Madguy said:

Don’t try to involve urself in  something you had nothing to do with slush. This was really easy to set up since it wasn’t hosted by a sharkbrew rank.

don’t fucking delete my comment again because  you disagree with what I say

No1 deleted any of your replies 

36 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Every part of your topic? The title? Trying to find a way to involve sharkbrew for the next event by offering a “safe” * teamspeak? (*heard every ir member that visited your site is getting ddosed relentlessly by lil nick)

There’s yet to be any form of ratification regarding the usefulness of your rankteam when it comes to setting up events efficiently. And an event like this shows how little we need you and your site.. apart from flaming eachother ofcourse, thats its only merit wich keeps people from moving on

Ye bro nick can see ips when me n slush can’t 

26 minutes ago, Moni said:

No1 deleted any of your replies 

Any reply calling out incompetence by ranks gets deleted 

• Insulting a staff member is NOT tolerated anywhere; Overseer, Counselor, Mediator, Gatekeeper, Retired and Senior Designer. If you want to report a staff, please do so in the right area. We voluntarily work for the community, please show us respect. Examples:
    • In an announcement topic: 'Staff A is an imbecile'

Read your own rules

22 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Any reply calling out incompetence by ranks gets deleted 

• Insulting a staff member is NOT tolerated anywhere; Overseer, Counselor, Mediator, Gatekeeper, Retired and Senior Designer. If you want to report a staff, please do so in the right area. We voluntarily work for the community, please show us respect. Examples:
    • In an announcement topic: 'Staff A is an imbecile'

Read your own rules

I would be able to see if anyone deleted your reply and no one did

sounds like ur crying wolf

26 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Got sold/given to him, the ones who are getting ddosed used this site without vpn:blobthinkhard:

Ye bro me skush n kim need gp (i just sold 22b and kim has been selling gp for months now amd

ontop of that slush wants to ruin his hosting rep for 50+ sites) mfw

52 minutes ago, Moni said:

I would be able to see if anyone deleted your reply and no one did

sounds like ur crying wolf

Yeah and anyone who questions you on that cant see it either, as if that confirms your reliability on that statement. Several of my comments directed at mods/ranks got deleted. Would instead be interested in yourthoughts on my previous points regarding the validity of sharkbrew as a body to host events

1 hour ago, Moni said:

Ye bro me skush n kim need gp (i just sold 22b and kim has been selling gp for months now amd

ontop of that slush wants to ruin his hosting rep for 50+ sites) mfw

Given then? Not throwing hardball allegations here, just wondering how and why those exact people are getting ddosed.

funny that you’d mention kim in conjuction with nick mfw, another reason why sb is disfunctional, why in the world anyone would think that said mods still in clans wouldnt use their power here to further their own clans agenda is a fool.

what people don’t know wont ruin reputations

24 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Given then? Not throwing hardball allegations here, just wondering how and why those exact people are getting ddosed.

funny that you’d mention kim in conjuction with nick mfw, another reason why sb is disfunctional, why in the world anyone would think that said mods still in clans wouldnt use their power here to further their own clans agenda is a fool.

what people don’t know wont ruin reputations

I mentioned kim in conjunction with nick? Kim is a high staff thats why i put her with slush and myself. Seems you’re legitimately grasping at straws

31 minutes ago, Moni said:

I mentioned kim in conjunction with nick? Kim is a high staff thats why i put her with slush and myself. Seems you’re legitimately grasping at straws

I’m using it as an example (not accusation) followed by a narrative that is not farfetched whatsoever. Please improve your reading deduction because just like your sharkbrew rules you seem to be unable to understand either those or my replies

36 minutes ago, Madguy said:

I’m using it as an example (not accusation) followed by a narrative that is not farfetched whatsoever. Please improve your reading deduction because just like your sharkbrew rules you seem to be unable to understand either those or my replies

Your username fits with how you carry yourself 

appreciate the effort in trying to get a reaction but it seems no1 cared including myself

8 minutes ago, Moni said:

Your username fits with how you carry yourself 

appreciate the effort in trying to get a reaction but it seems no1 cared including myself

I’m perfectly willing, in any form of publication, to question something that you clearly don’t take serious at all, so feel free to stop responding. If anything your weak and unresponsive replies weakened my trust in this rankteam.. wich I previously thought was impossible.