Congratulations to Apex/FI/IR/Misfits

puppyslush

2 minutes ago, Madguy said:

I’m perfectly willing, in any form of publication, to question something that you clearly don’t take serious at all, so feel free to stop responding. If anything your weak and unresponsive replies weakened my trust in this rankteam.. wich I previously thought was impossible.

I don’t know why u think we value someone with 170 pc who only seeks to bait others and get a reaction

me nor any other rank cares what u think

13 minutes ago, Moni said:

I don’t know why u think we value someone with 170 pc who only seeks to bait others and get a reaction

me nor any other rank cares what u think

Pretty sad prospect if you don’t care about someone because they have a low postcount

17 hours ago, Madguy said:

Every part of your topic? The title? Trying to find a way to involve sharkbrew for the next event by offering a “safe” * teamspeak? (*heard every ir member that visited your site is getting ddosed relentlessly by lil nick)

There’s yet to be any form of ratification regarding the usefulness of your rankteam when it comes to setting up events efficiently. And an event like this shows how little we need you and your site.. apart from flaming eachother ofcourse, thats its only merit wich keeps people from moving on

image.png.4ba91683e79cd0666a28c2ed71a07598.png

Like I said before, only a weak and backwater minded creature like you could come up with such connotations to a topic expressing gratitude to the clans that help created this event.

Also, isn't it contrary to your claims that sharkbrew TS isn't safe when the clans that used Sharkbrew TS for the 2v2 had lesser issues?

Additionally, Nick had been banned from the site and discord.

Lastly I host misfits and Apex and recently help did an upgrade for them, so I am not sure why you would think I compromise any of those sites to an idiot I banned..

image.png.8e2a865bdc8648ef7c42d3d57be866d5.png

7 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

image.png.4ba91683e79cd0666a28c2ed71a07598.png

1. Like I said before, only a weak and backwater minded creature like you could come up with such connotations to a topic expressing gratitude to the clans that help created this event.

2.Also, isn't it contrary to your claims that sharkbrew TS isn't safe when the clans that used Sharkbrew TS for the 2v2 had lesser issues?

3.Additionally, Nick had been banned from the site and discord.

4.Lastly I host misfits and Apex and recently help did an upgrade for them, so I am not sure why you would think I compromise any of those sites to an idiot I banned..

image.png.8e2a865bdc8648ef7c42d3d57be866d5.png

1: theres no gratitude to be given, we didnt do it for your sake, shows exactly how disillusioned you are in your own sense of self-assumed self-importance. Love how emotional you get towards some well-deserved criticism though.

2: quote unquote safe does not mean I don’t think it’s safe, but based on the assumption that ir kids who visited this site without VPN are getting ddosed questions and doubt arent out of place in that context whatsoever.

3:nick has not been banned from the site/discord

4:I never made any claims that u would

19 hours ago, Madguy said:

1: theres no gratitude to be given, we didnt do it for your sake, shows exactly how disillusioned you are in your own sense of self-assumed self-importance. Love how emotional you get towards some well-deserved criticism though.

2: quote unquote safe does not mean I don’t think it’s safe, but based on the assumption that ir kids who visited this site without VPN are getting ddosed questions and doubt arent out of place in that context whatsoever.

3:nick has not been banned from the site/discord

4:I never made any claims that u would

1. All I can see is a very angry boy trying to improve his low self esteem by flaming me. So now it is socially taboo to thank or praise someone for the work they have done if the thanker didn't benefit from it?! Look, seriously, go get some help.
  2. Throwing accusations based on an assumption. I guess you not only you have low self esteem, but also you are also rather unintelligent.
  3. read:

9 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:
  1. All I can see is a very angry boy trying to improve his low self esteem by flaming me. So now it is socially taboo to thank or praise someone for the work they have done if the thanker didn't benefit from it?! Look, seriously, go get some help.
  2. Throwing accusations based on an assumption. I guess you not only you have low self esteem, but also you are also rather unintelligent.
  3. read:

then why thank someone when you didnt benefit from it whatsoever? You don’t even play this medieval simulator:blobthinkhard:?  

It’s an allegation not an accusation, 2 completely different things.

nick still not banned btw

the nature of your replies is quite Nero-complexlike, you perfectly describe your own shortcomings. 

10 hours ago, Madguy said:

then why thank someone when you didnt benefit from it whatsoever? You don’t even play this medieval simulator:blobthinkhard:?  

It’s an allegation not an accusation, 2 completely different things.

nick still not banned btw

the nature of your replies is quite Nero-complexlike, you perfectly describe your own shortcomings. 

To show appreciation or gratitude? Why do people give money to the homeless? Now you are not only an angry, unintelligent, but also a toxic boy with absolutely zero emotional aptitude.

And yet you prance around this topic pretending your claims are true and fully back up when IR does not even use this site.

Ever heard of IP changing?

Also could I guess that, that is an allegation too? Considering you have no proof either :Bonjour:

FYI Spreading toxicity puts your account under the troll category and it is a bannable offence.

4 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

To show appreciation or gratitude? Why do people give money to the homeless? Now you are not only an angry, unintelligent, but also a toxic boy with absolutely zero emotional aptitude.

And yet you prance around this topic pretending your claims are true and fully back up when IR does not even use this site.

Ever heard of IP changing?

Also could I guess that, that is an allegation too? Considering you have no proof either :Bonjour:

FYI Spreading toxicity puts your account under the troll category and it is a bannable offence

Let me start off by saying that you make a very confused and insecure impression with those targeted flames. On top of that you’re unable to discern my flaming from well meant criticism, wich you could choose to take seriously instead of whatever it is you seem to be doing now. wouldve thought better of someone in a position to do good for this community. 

None of your arguments make any sense, you’re still to arrogant to actually listen to your community and now you threaten me with ban because I am questioning something that should really be taken seriously. Know that I made sure to document everything here before you ban me, and know that I couldve made a way bigger deal about this but I didnt, am prepared to tho.

TIL questioning someone is spreading toxicity and therefore a bannable offense. Sounds like full blown censorship to me

1 hour ago, Madguy said:

Let me start off by saying that you make a very confused and insecure impression with those targeted flames. On top of that you’re unable to discern my flaming from well meant criticism, wich you could choose to take seriously instead of whatever it is you seem to be doing now. wouldve thought better of someone in a position to do good for this community. 

None of your arguments make any sense, you’re still to arrogant to actually listen to your community and now you threaten me with ban because I am questioning something that should really be taken seriously. Know that I made sure to document everything here before you ban me, and know that I couldve made a way bigger deal about this but I didnt, am prepared to tho.

TIL questioning someone is spreading toxicity and therefore a bannable offense. Sounds like full blown censorship to me

I checked and still can't find any "well meant" criticisms. You legitimately took offense at a topic for showing gratitude to those 4 clans for organizing something fun for everyone, tried to make a mountain out of a molehill of the word "congratulations" and then backtracked on your accusations/allegations and now you are calling them criticisms.

All your baseless accusation made up of rumor mongering and none are even close to the truth. Funnily enough, you don't even bother defending your accusations anymore. Frankly I would believe no1 else would even come close to agreeing with you considering even your own high ranks still chose to use Sharkbrew TS inspite of the personal disagreements I had with them.

Like I said, you are just an insecure, argumentative and dimwitted boy. Do your homework first before throwing out sensational claims disguised as facts.

40 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

I checked and still can't find any "well meant" criticisms. You legitimately took offense at a topic for showing gratitude to those 4 clans for organizing something fun for everyone, tried to make a mountain out of a molehill of the word "congratulations" and then backtracked on your accusations/allegations and now you are calling them criticisms.

All your baseless accusation made up of rumor mongering and none are even close to the truth. Funnily enough, you don't even bother defending your accusations anymore. Frankly I would believe no1 else would even come close to agreeing with you considering even your own high ranks still chose to use Sharkbrew TS inspite of the personal disagreements I had with them.

Like I said, you are just an insecure, argumentative and dimwitted boy. Do your homework first before throwing out sensational claims disguised as facts.

Let me rephrase “well meant”, although one might say that all forms of criticisms are well meant. Please actually read for once before making rash assumptions

On 23-6-2018 at 2:58 PM, Madguy said:

There’s yet to be any form of ratification regarding the usefulness of your rankteam when it comes to setting up events efficiently. And an event like this shows how little we need you and your site.. apart from flaming eachother ofcourse, thats its only merit wich keeps people from moving on

On 23-6-2018 at 5:41 PM, Madguy said:

funny that you’d mention kim in conjuction with nick mfw, another reason why sb is disfunctional, why in the world anyone would think that said mods still in clans wouldnt use their power here to further their own clans agenda is a fool.

Stop bending my words over and over again, like I said,  they are allegations, not accusation, and as I might add, not baseless whatsoever.

actual accusation; nick1 is still not banned from discord and site

allegation: ir kids that used this site got ddos’d, and exactly those kids, not anyone else. I do not say that the guilt lies with sharkbrew, I just find it an interesting coincidence

i will keep defending my allegations, but I will not keep repeating myself when it falls on a deaf narcisists ears

11 hours ago, Madguy said:

Let me rephrase “well meant”, although one might say that all forms of criticisms are well meant. Please actually read for once before making rash assumptions

Stop bending my words over and over again, like I said,  they are allegations, not accusation, and as I might add, not baseless whatsoever.

actual accusation; nick1 is still not banned from discord and site

allegation: ir kids that used this site got ddos’d, and exactly those kids, not anyone else. I do not say that the guilt lies with sharkbrew, I just find it an interesting coincidence

i will keep defending my allegations, but I will not keep repeating myself when it falls on a deaf narcisists ears

You are the one bending your own words, twisting them to to suit your antipathetic agenda against me.

The fact that IR doesn't even use Sharkbrew destroys any credibility of that claim.

The basis of that accusation isn't correct either, go read that topic again.

Funny enough, because you repeated that IR kids got ddosed for using sharkbrew like 5 times already. Go eat your own words dimwitted boy.