[VERY JUICY] 800,000,000 GP ~ The Price of the Intense Redemption Leadership [Staff Leak][Ddos/Dox][800M]

I heard that the female high council of IR 'Michelle' was in-charge of this 'doxing' btw. I guess she couldn't handle the fact that she was just another washed up Runescape player with nothing to add into a clan. It's a shame that IR has been taking these drastic measures onto the clan world.

Side note to everyone ! I would like to congratulate Supremacy on taking the #2 spot from FOM today. Well done Sup.

4 hours ago, roflcats said:

hahahaha gotta love the apex guys commenting on this

this topic made them attempt a 2v1 for an hour and a half only to lose LMFAO

lmfao delusional we just like to ruin your trips and that we did easily today u got smoked l0l and logged at bandits

wasnt hard and i will see yall next weekend

8 minutes ago, Erase said:

lmfao delusional we just like to ruin your trips and that we did easily today u got smoked l0l and logged at bandits

how is us ending with 60 and you ending with 17 ruining our trips?  Your f2p saturdays are awful and it's not a surprise you dropped over 20 people during the return fight.

And yes, we'll be seeing you TOMORROW with the anti-sup alliance ;).

Hope it feels good to know you had to team with another clan and still couldn't beat us loser LMAO

1 hour ago, Erase said:

jesus u even talk like a crackhead

btw ur members are leaving after that horrendous trip

6 hours ago, Erase said:

>claims sup trip was ruined

>sup has 20 minutes trip video

lmfao this guy thought he was ruining our trip when he was providing us with easy and free victories , keep teaming with the shittiest clan in the scene , you guys got raped 60vs100 how can you be that bad l0l

2 hours ago, Alcher said:

>claims sup trip was ruined

>sup has 20 minutes trip video

lmfao this guy thought he was ruining our trip when he was providing us with easy and free victories , keep teaming with the shittiest clan in the scene , you guys got raped 60vs100 how can you be that bad l0l

i agree we had the most action today killing your clan you can quote me if your mad because this shit really isnt hard lol cya need weekend lmfao

shouldnt of piped up lmfao this is what you get

7 minutes ago, Erase said:

i agree we had the most action today killing your clan you can quote me if your mad because this shit really isnt hard lol cya need weekend lmfao

yeah you got absolutely smsahed today and literally nobody thinks apex has good f2p trips

XKEkLgt.png

pussy lmfao quote me fatty

2 hours ago, Erase said:

Damn ur action was so good that u had 15 people leave mid trip and one of ur best warrers fully leaving !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nox recruited all those 70s just to waste it all in one trip i actually feel bad for that slave l000l