[VERY JUICY] 800,000,000 GP ~ The Price of the Intense Redemption Leadership [Staff Leak][Ddos/Dox][800M]

2 hours ago, Mustafa said:

Damn ur action was so good that u had 15 people leave mid trip and one of ur best warrers fully leaving !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nox recruited all those 70s just to waste it all in one trip i actually feel bad for that slave l000l

always have good action in apex best trip best events etc, and one of my best warrers fully left? who is that l0l? nice intel retards keep browsing my forums you could just join apex if u wanna know what going on because god knows your intel in trash keep tryna find out whats happened because your assumption is wrong atm im just saying l000000l your clan is trash and will always stay in the dirt rofl ty 4nrs from sup who keep quoting me

7 minutes ago, Erase said:

always have good action in apex best trip best events etc, and one of my best warrers fully left? who is that l0l? nice intel retards keep browsing my forums you could just join apex if u wanna know what going on because god knows your intel in trash keep tryna find out whats happened because your assumption is wrong atm im just saying l000000l your clan is trash and will always stay in the dirt rofl ty 4nrs from sup who keep quoting me

Dude how are u gonna sit here an convince me that ur clan has good trips, the days u pull above 50 u drop to 30 within 30 minutes lmao

Matched opts deserved better smh

1 hour ago, Mustafa said:

Dude how are u gonna sit here an convince me that ur clan has good trips, the days u pull above 50 u drop to 30 within 30 minutes lmao

Matched opts deserved better smh

we literally have the best events ,most minis and our weekends we are just slamming you im telling u ask @matched this shit lit

14 minutes ago, Erase said:

we literally have the best events ,most minis and our weekends we are just slamming you im telling u ask @matched this shit lit

Best events and most minis lmfao

This guy thinks minis define a clan 

L000000l

That money could of been used for something better like helping their entire clan lose their virginity instead of something this retarded on a outdated computer game (and getting tricked so easily might I add.)

God bless what a waste.