Fatality's Saturday - Destorying 35 AAO & 15-20 Misfits.

Elve

6 minutes ago, Danrics said:

Lets see what tomorrow has to bring! f2p is 0 ask af

Than why does MF go with AAO if they 0 ask F2P?

tomorrow will be exactly the same, AAO will be on standby for MF lol. cringe alliance

@Halp

Hey buddy, i saw that you quoted me on the losing topic, ima bring you back to the winning topic.

" Fatality didnt kill 1 person today on their player killing trip lol? @Elve @Couck time for a new strategy teaming with envy isn't working, didn't you learn from last week teaming doesn't work? Get out of king's DMs and fight misfits 1v1 or just close"

@Elve

Replies with; I raise you 5 videos that says otherwise:

@Marcus

@Jay

@Anqi

@Hotgun

@Bday

6 hours ago, Couck said:

Lol.. hopefully aao realised misfits is fucking trash after the shit we did to them today and drop any friendship with them so they can live in peace. 

Sad to see @Dutch @Zee @BackWoodsL resort to teaming and losing while doing so but hey i don't expect anything less. Fatality is ready to 2v1 you any day if you wish to continue this (aao) 

See you tomorrow we got a surprise coming too :))

Hopefully you realize you're the most pussy clan on this game, lost 2vs1 teaming with ENVY LMAO, and have the most unstable leadership I've ever seen after Chris stepped down and Control members left for FOE. Your clans ability to lead in f2p is god awful, and I hope you truly know that deep down propaganda aside you're a HUGE PUSSY LMAO