70 Fatality Sunday - Murdering Our Rival's X7. FT. MF/AAO/FOE/SUP.

Elve

16 minutes ago, Tevin said:

Nice pull

Shut up retard they don't like you, you left fi when times got hard and jumped ship to fom just to get bullied again lmfao you're forever my fucking dog.

7 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Nice pull fellas, good to see u guys bounce back. 

Was this only Fi's pull or did you guys have like envy or another clan in your capes? Not trolling actually asking. 

No we actually pulled 70 without anyones help apart from that one envy guy who just likes killing aao 

16 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Nice pull fellas, good to see u guys bounce back. 

Was this only Fi's pull or did you guys have like envy or another clan in your capes? Not trolling actually asking. 

Nah we had a bunch of elders/ex-fi show up and we stepped up our recruiting game, this wasall fatality except for 1 envy dude apparently.

lmfao let me get this straight... misfits attends aao's saturdays because they're a 1 server 0 quality clan who is afraid of f2p...

they brag about this 2v2 when apex carry them & they pulled 22 to that...

they call aao every sunday & get cleared by Fatality 24x & they still try to claim wins????? L00000L DELUSIONAL BRAINDEAD MEMBERS UR RANKS ARE LYING TO U & MAKING EXCUSES TO AVOID US

WHAT HAPPENED TO U WHEN U 1V1'ED US THE LAST P2P PREPS? 4-0 IN PREPS AGAINST US LOL

PM FINEST#3727 TO LEAK I PAY GOOD MONEY

49 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Shut up retard they don't like you, you left fi when times got hard and jumped ship to fom just to get bullied again lmfao you're forever my fucking dog.

1 envy . Few Ex-Fi who decided to come back for this .

@Poo don’t make me expose you 

LOOOOOL @Zee

also why are you counting 2v2 preps as prep wins when you ignore our 1v1 prep request, misfits is a complete joke right now

also, why are you crying about 1 guy from envy when you had aao with you the entire trip

XOlxp9X.png

Most of the fight were against our bestfriends at Fatality  :)

was pretty fun

Also, im not that good at math but,

13-0

We managed to fight them in multiple 1v1s down a few opts (despite envy mass joining them for support)

2 hours ago, JoJo said:

You’re my bitch and you’re forever in your feelings lmfao. Stop acting like a female