70 Fatality Sunday - Murdering Our Rival's X7. FT. MF/AAO/FOE/SUP.

Elve

3 hours ago, Finest said:

lmfao let me get this straight... misfits attends aao's saturdays because they're a 1 server 0 quality clan who is afraid of f2p...

they brag about this 2v2 when apex carry them & they pulled 22 to that...

they call aao every sunday & get cleared by Fatality 24x & they still try to claim wins????? L00000L DELUSIONAL BRAINDEAD MEMBERS UR RANKS ARE LYING TO U & MAKING EXCUSES TO AVOID US

WHAT HAPPENED TO U WHEN U 1V1'ED US THE LAST P2P PREPS? 4-0 IN PREPS AGAINST US LOL

PM FINEST#3727 TO LEAK I PAY GOOD MONEY

Facts

13 hours ago, Couck said:

Not gonna lie i don't like you or eop obviously but that tevin guy is even weirder than any person i've ever meet on this game and that says alot. That kid is legit weird irl

Coming from a guy who doesn’t have a social life lol

5 hours ago, Poo said:

uhm do you not remember a 6-0 prep last week and 5 full clears on fi last sunday? this is the only propaganda they have and they didnt even clear us, now tell me there winning

the 6-0 preps are irrelevant as you were matched with arguably the best matched clan apex and you decline our 1v1 preps. We cleared/got opts advantage in every fight today and if it weren't for aao you wouldn't have been able to enter the wilderness.

stay ez

4 hours ago, Dynamic said:

the 6-0 preps are irrelevant as you were matched with arguably the best matched clan apex and you decline our 1v1 preps. We cleared/got opts advantage in every fight today and if it weren't for aao you wouldn't have been able to enter the wilderness.

stay ez

cant see any fi clears what so ever in ur povs so keep dreaming