Supremacy VS FINALOWANGE ELITE 2-1

Mustafa

1 hour ago, roflcats said:

this just in: erase data was told no crack heads are allowed to mini and was sat 

@Spiral Tribe b1f7805dd20f4158a7fd6b1d05a140e3.png

c1b22f7476e930fc999eae4d734f4ba9.png
 so once again supremacy tried to be nh and scummy and rushed us on our attacking round which we lost and they said they smoked us we beat them the next 2 rounds 10v10 and this is the response i got from their Officer looks like you guys got smoked ty for mini randoms learn to play fair or atleast win if ur gonna try to be scummy @3at @Spiral Tribe @Mustafa @roflcats

42 minutes ago, Erase said:

i mean i smoke you every weekend and ye its fun af lol u claim to be good when u get slammed daily whens the last time u won a prep l0l or had the activity to pull for midweek wild u dont ur clans dead

the only thing u smoke every weekend is crack l00l stfu

1 hour ago, Mustafa said:

how exactly did we lose l0l? go upload ur vid let me see u win 2 rounds

lol so because u grabbed another clip from another week from another mini u won the mini l0l??????? nice propaganda bro see what i was talking about lol it shows now u lost 10v10 pkri gg bro

1 hour ago, Erase said:

lol so because u grabbed another clip from another week from another mini u won the mini l0l??????? nice propaganda bro see what i was talking about lol it shows now u lost 10v10 pkri gg bro

talk to me when u lay off the crack

2 hours ago, hotguy said:

ur ppl are wasting away in the war while u spend ur time here typing on losing topics lmfao go help em u freak

didnt you get kicked from fo because you weren't the elite warrer you claimed you were? now you think your the best in a private server clan lmfao nice bud

4 hours ago, COMPILE THE INTEL said:

didnt you get kicked from fo because you weren't the elite warrer you claimed you were? now you think your the best in a private server clan lmfao nice bud

lmao @hotguy is from pservers? no wonder he is trash l0l0l0l