Supremacy VS FINALOWANGE ELITE 2-1

Mustafa

1 hour ago, Mustafa said:

bro what are u saying lay off the crack 

my clan is doggie yet u teled from me today twice im sorry but im smoking the fuck outta you rn

keep replying to me on the brew because your clan is hella easy ingame

4n keyboard warrior back in your hole

9 minutes ago, Erase said:

my clan is doggie yet u teled from me today twice im sorry but im smoking the fuck outta you rn

keep replying to me on the brew because your clan is hella easy ingame

4n keyboard warrior back in your hole

im convinced you don't attend apex's weekend trips because we killed you down to less than 15 ingame in both servers this weekends in 1v1's and 2v1's l0l

stay low tier 

1 hour ago, roflcats said:

im convinced you don't attend apex's weekend trips because we killed you down to less than 15 ingame in both servers this weekends in 1v1's and 2v1's l0l

stay low tier 

i agree sup is low tier and dead atm looks whos on the front page of the brew rn us(apex) and you losing to foc

u guys clan close already if u want

hey guys can anyone let me know why apex could only pull 50 to both servers this weekend and got 0 wins l000l

crack head losers irl please keep quoting me 

that means you @Erase

you hopped on a different account to reply to me because u broke on @Mustafa already

embarrassing clan is bad af

Just now, Erase said:

you hopped on a different account to reply to me because u broke on @Mustafa already

embarrassing clan is bad af

Why the fuck would mustafa have an alternate sharkbrew account with 1700 posts that has been registered for the past 4 years

my god you seriously are still smoking crack irl aren't you LMFAOOOO

59 minutes ago, roflcats said:

Why the fuck would mustafa have an alternate sharkbrew account with 1700 posts that has been registered for the past 4 years

my god you seriously are still smoking crack irl aren't you LMFAOOOO

because your clan is a propaganda clan exposing any lies before you try to spew em

Just now, roflcats said:

dude has crack fucked up your brain so much you can't even form a coherent thought?

yo @Mustafa 20 bucks says this guy googles what the word coherent means LMFAO

smoking you every week and u are lol nice caps lock just close alrdy l00l - erase

convince me that kid is normal

59 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

smoking you every week and u are lol nice caps lock just close alrdy l00l - erase

convince me that kid is normal

u are hype over your win u used caps in the title and said finally beat em lmfao

im normal bro i dont get hype over wins on computer

Just now, Erase said:

u are hype over your win u used caps in the title and said finally beat em lmfao

im normal bro i dont get hype over wins on computer

normal people don't smack crack

aren't you the guy who got hyped saturday when you lost a 2v1 LMAO

normal people don't smack crack

aren't you the guy who got hyped saturday when you lost a 2v1 LMAO

i mean i smoke you every weekend and ye its fun af lol u claim to be good when u get slammed daily whens the last time u won a prep l0l or had the activity to pull for midweek wild u dont ur clans dead

6 minutes ago, Erase said:

i mean i smoke you every weekend and ye its fun af lol u claim to be good when u get slammed daily whens the last time u won a prep l0l or had the activity to pull for midweek wild u dont ur clans dead

imagine talking about prep wins when your clan openly avoids prepping us and CONSTANTLY died this ENTIRE weekend.  

Nothing needs to be said, we have a 22 minute video saturday winning the entire time and a 10 minute sunday video winning the entire time

Enjoy your safe mini game (which I was just notified you just lost to our C unit lmfaoo)